Reds vs. Orioles

ArmyBengal

Well as Army stated this is my favorite series of the year. Oh to take a trip to Balt. and catch these games. But they will be on Reds TV so i will get to see this. Chris Kakubauskas starts for the Os tonight and I really dont know much about him. :huh: But its been a so-so year so far for my Orioles and we are 6 games under .500 . But we have been competitive in most of the games this year. So dont hate on me dudes for not rooting for the Reds this time but these are my Os and I cant help it......Go Os......and Reds :cheers:

post-267-0-22495500-1308949090.gif

we have been competitive in most of the games this year. So dont hate on me dudes for not rooting for the Reds this time but these are my Os

That ain't gonna happen semi. We've been doing this together too long bro. Good luck to your Orioles. :sure:

Sweeeet Adam Jones is really a good player he always could play Defense and now is Hitting. He should make the All star team. Not a starter but as a add on.

Adam Jones up with 2 on and 2 out. Big moment in this game. And he pops up. So its 4-0 after 4 innings. We let Volquez off the hook there.