Reds vs. Cardinals

ArmyBengal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this team really has some depth. I think i've said that before, but it's awesome.

Another thing, can someone please tell Dusty to throw Heisey out there in left ??

I'm about sick of seeing Gomes and his sub .200 average, not to mention his terrible arm.

Give him a little break from it all.

It's nice to have the problems we do with talent in our pitchers. It wasn't that long ago, we couldn't figure out anything after our #1 and #2.

It's great to be able to do this to the Cards and I'm really hoping for the sweep today. I'm really happy we will get the series win, but I really am hoping we can put something on Carpenter who usually owns the Reds. It would just be the icing on the cake for the series and allow us to stay in first.

Oh yeah, I hated to see Leake get sent down, but is anyone else as excited and hopeful to see what we might have in Arredondo ??

I am tempering my expectations (especially when looking at Volquez) but he was dominant prior to surgery and isn't a starter.

If he could just give us a solid couple of innings out of the bullpen, it could be really special.