Reds vs. Cardinals

ArmyBengal

It's been a long time since i've seen such undisciplined playing by the Reds.

10 hits and five walks earned and only two runs to show for it.

They get the leadoff hitter on base in 5 of the 9 innnings and only two runs to show for it.

Lapses in running the bases.

Leaving a buttload of runners on the bags.

Oh yeah, Jay Bruce needs to WAKE THE F*CK UP !!!

He's straight pissing me off with his poor play.

Forget wire to wire. Not that I was thinking that would happen.

Maybe that will allow them more time to look around for where they left their motivation last night.

Nope still haven't found it. 2-0 Cardinals. Carpenter leads off the 3rd with a double and scores.

Wow. All the tweets and talk and then get on the field and lay down. Good plan.

The pitching looks to be coming around a bit. The Cardinals are a good hitting team and the Reds pitchers have done a good job at keeping them in games. The hitting will come around and this team will go on a streak. I just wonder if Bruce and Gomes need some time off and a lineup change is made sometime soon.

This is good, solid young team. They're going to be in the race all year and for years to come.

I just hate losing to the Cardinals.

You and me both Hokie. I can't stand the Cardinals.

I said it heading into this season and I will say it again. While I believe this is a solid team, they can't have a repeat of last year where they couldn't beat teams like the Cardinals in the hopes the Cardinals get waxed by lesser opponents. It's just not going to happen that way again and they need to step it up.

3-0...

Ugh...

The pitching looks to be coming around a bit. The Cardinals are a good hitting team and the Reds pitchers have done a good job at keeping them in games. The hitting will come around and this team will go on a streak. I just wonder if Bruce and Gomes need some time off and a lineup change is made sometime soon.

This is good, solid young team. They're going to be in the race all year and for years to come.

I just hate losing to the Cardinals.

It's amazing how much they miss Rolen. When he's gone he leaves such a hole for this team.