Thank You !!!

ArmyBengal

Well, after 21 years and 21 days, I have officially retired from the Army.

I have been here for a little over 7 years now and the members have seen me through divorce, marriage, deployments, having kids, deaths in the family, and many other things. My family and I have moved back to Cincinnati and my wife is due with another ArmyBengal Jr. the end of the month. Yeah, my old ass keeps having kids. I figure maybe I'll get to know this kid huh ?? Kidding sort of...

I have finally found a job and will continue doing medical work as a team leader that travels with his team of 30 to various National Guard bases and provide medical care for our Soldiers. It was a while coming and the job seemed to find me believe it or not. The family time the job allows is amazing considering the pay and i'm really excited to start over as a civilian.

Anyway, I simply wanted to say thank you for the encouragement, prayers, laughs, and of course sports talk.

Maybe one of these days, we can have a Bengalszone get together where more than 2 people show up.

THANK YOU AGAIN BENGALSZONE !!!