Quick. What does a beer cost at the stadium

walzav29

I think it was $7.75 this season. Why do you ask?

I'm going on Sirius NFL radio to discuss my group, and I want to bring up that fans are asked to pay more and more.

I think it's gone up 25c to 50c every year since they opened in 2000. However, I think some of that is to deter fans from getting wasted at the stadium but that doesn't prevent them from getting blitzed beforehand.

Whatever sporting event I go to, be it baseball, football, basketball... whatever, I pack a flask of bourbon in the small of my back. Before I find my seat I'll purchase a beer and a hotdog, but that's usually it. Seven bucks is an insane price for what generally is a medium sized brew.

It's $7.75 currently for a 16 oz plastic bottle from a vendor at PBS. I found this great solution to not dealing with the prices. I don't buy it! If I do, it's only one. I'm with Billy, sometimes I pack a 5 oz. flask and that will do it.

Economics only answers to SUPPLY and DEMAND. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

It's $7.75 currently for a 16 oz plastic bottle from a vendor at PBS. I found this great solution to not dealing with the prices. I don't buy it! If I do, it's only one. I'm with Billy, sometimes I pack a 5 oz. flask and that will do it.

Economics only answers to SUPPLY and DEMAND. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

That's about what it costs at Reds games too. It's a ripoff, no doubt but I'm sure it's a ripoff throughout the league