Carson Palmer Thread

NJ29

So, yeah, patience wears thin from Derek, from me, and from a few others when posters carry on agendas that fly in the face of these facts. And when those agendas take over game threads, or are made in posts after wins that s**t on the team, etc., it makes this site less fun. I have gone to mostly reading to avoid blow-ups like was apparently deemed excessive last night, altho I confess surprise to that kind of moderation now.

If this site is to survive, is there an "ignore" function that can be employed? I have never looked for it, but perhaps I should. Otherwise, I am going to be hard pressed to suffer fools gladly anymore (to the extent I ever have been).

I was going to ignore this section of your post after reading the rest of a well thought out post but I just couldn't. You can't continue to force things down someone else's throats about how they are wrong in pointing out what they are doing when you go and do it yourself. Yes I would make posts about what the Bengals needed to improve on week to week after victories OR loses because that is what provides discussion, and it is what you expect of a young team. I don't get on here and say things like "The Bengals SUCK!," after they win a game, I just point out how they lacked to play well in certain situations, lacked running certain formations, or didn't do well using certain techniques, and my idea of how they can fix the problem. How that can be viewed as negative I don't know.

Now TDB started a Bye week thread where he listed problems and his ideas for solutions, after the Bengals started the season 4-2. Listed in that thread is not only problems I have mentioned before, but a post made by you. So how can you come out and lambast me for doing something that you then take part in yourself?

Funny, I didn't mention you by name or call you out specifically, but since you opened the door...

If you can't see the qualititative difference between TDB's thread and the ones you have started, you are beyond reasoning with.

As for Derek's post, I join him in sitting out.

How can you discern my threads from his when three of the points he made in his are the exact same points I made? The only thing I tend to harp on is my dislike for Nate Livings and his play. The funny thing is, if you go back and read his own Line coaches statement at the beginning of the year, they are only starting him because they don't have a better option right now. How's that for confidence in a player? The only difference between my threads and TDB's? You don't like me and some of my past opinions and you like TDB. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to point that out.

Just to interject, you CAN ignore users on this board.

In the top right corner where your username is, there is a drop down arrow. Click on it, and the last option is "Manage Ignored Users". Just wanted to point that out.

Anyway, back to Carson, because this topic certainly hasn't been beaten to death at this point. 200 pages, anyone?

Just to interject, you CAN ignore users on this board.

In the top right corner where your username is, there is a drop down arrow. Click on it, and the last option is "Manage Ignored Users". Just wanted to point that out.

Anyway, back to Carson, because this topic certainly hasn't been beaten to death at this point. 200 pages, anyone?

What fun is that? If I ignored everyone I didn't agree with all the time, I would be stuck reading nothing but TJ's rants about Gizzle's cornhole.

:lol: