How To Get Banned From Bengals.com

yearofthetiger513

Apparently, mentioning that Jim Lippincott is a former high school athletic director who isn't qualified to act like such a dick towards players that are being cut/waived is grounds for being banned. :lol:

Here's to hoping I'll last longer here!

Likely you will. Welcome 513.

Apparently, mentioning that Jim Lippincott is a former high school athletic director who isn't qualified to act like such a dick towards players that are being cut/waived is grounds for being banned. :lol:

Here's to hoping I'll last longer here!

Banned for language.

kidding, Im not a mod. But I guess it doesn't matter if he is qualified. The owner gave him the job and he has to cut like 40 players a year every year, so I am sure he will become a little numb to it. But I don't recall him acting poorly.

Has Marvin Lewis earned the right to act like a jerk in every single interview he has ever had?

Why again were you talking about Jim Lippencott and waiving players? Its almost December in a 2-9 season? Thats a training camp thing or am I missing something?

Welcome BTW.

Banned for language.

kidding, Im not a mod. But I guess it doesn't matter if he is qualified. The owner gave him the job and he has to cut like 40 players a year every year, so I am sure he will become a little numb to it. But I don't recall him acting poorly.

Has Marvin Lewis earned the right to act like a jerk in every single interview he has ever had?

Why again were you talking about Jim Lippencott and waiving players? Its almost December in a 2-9 season? Thats a training camp thing or am I missing something?

Welcome BTW.

I'm sure he will too, but the point that I made there is that I believe part of the problem with the "culture" of the Bengals is that the players don't feel at all respected by their employers, leading to a lack of dedication on the field.

As for Marv: that joker hasn't even earned the right to be a HC in this league, much less act like the pompous know-it-all he always is in press conferences.

Thanks for the welcome. :sure:

Banned for language.

Welcome BTW.

I'm sure he will too, but the point that I made there is that I believe part of the problem with the "culture" of the Bengals is that the players don't feel at all respected by their employers, leading to a lack of dedication on the field.

As for Marv: that joker hasn't even earned the right to be a HC in this league, much less act like the pompous know-it-all he always is in press conferences.

Keep shovelin!

Banned for language.

Welcome BTW.

Welcome, you will fit in well with me, somebody who questions Marvin Lewis every week for the stupid decisions he makes. Time for this team to move on, something new :sure:

Banned for language.

Welcome BTW.

Keep shovelin!

Absolutely! As Marvin has said countless times: Just gotta keep working and work on the little things and keep doing it every week!