Littlest Bengal !

chrishcovga

First of all, I would like to thank the Most High for granting my wife and I a second child to bless our home with. - Secondly I would like to thank all of the Doctors and nurses that took great care and love with their handling of my family.-Thirdly I'd like to thank my wife, for her strength, and compassion.

* I would just like to say that on Wednesday July 21st., at 6:17 a.m. , my wife gave birth to our first daughter and second child ... Farasha.

-She was a full term baby and to our surprise was only 5 lbs. and 17 inches long. - She is super healthy as our mid-wife and doctors explained, just a tiny tiny little girl. I've already promised her a "Doll-house" and a "Pony" ^_^

- Mommy and Baby are back home, and being the Super daddy that I am, I helped in her delivery, ( Actually found some scrubs that fit ) cut the cord, Gave her her first bath, weighed and measured her. And after all of the official work had been done, gave her back to Momma' :lol: , -- just kidding.

- To those of you that want to know, Farasha means " Butterfly" in a favorite egiptian dialect of mine.

So far everything has butterflies on it, but if anyone can find a Bengal-"onesies" , just give me the information. B)

Actually, She's a pretty good baby.. since she's been home. She'll get a pretty long nursing in around 2-3 a.m. then she's good till the morning. She's not really playing much, just pooping and suckling. -

- Pooping and Suckling - now why wasn't that a career choice my high school guidance counselor offered..?? :lol: