WELL STEP ONE IS OVER

semiotter

Well guys step one is over , they made it to the post season. Now the next question is who do we play. I really dont care, hoping its a home series for us in the first round., getting more games at GABP. I heard their might be some day games but i dont know. :huh: If any of you guys know how or who we might be playing fill me in if ya know anything. :sure: What im hearing now is we could be playing the Phillies....figures....but they can be beat to :whistling:

Too early to say who or where we'll be playing. That'll give us a reason to watch the games this weekend and see how it sorts out. Definitely the Phillies are the team to beat so you'd kind of like to avoid them in the first rd and give another team a shot at knocking them off.

Our Reds don't matchup well with any of the other contenders so we've got nothing to lose going into this. We're not expected to beat anyone.

If Atlanta wins the wild card and the Reds finish 2nd overall, the Reds face Atlanta with homefield advantage.

If Atlanta wins the wild card and the Reds finish 3rd overall, the Reds face Philadelphia on the road.

If San Diego wins the wild card (SF wins NL West) and the Reds finish 2nd overall, the Reds face San Francisco with homefield advantage.

If San Diego wins the wild card (SF wins NL West) and the Reds finish 3rd overall, the Reds face San Francisco on the road.

If San Francisco wins the wild card (SD wins the NL West) and the Reds finish 2nd overall, the Reds face SD with homefield advantage.

If San Francisco wins the wild card (SD wins the NL West), and the Reds finish 3rd overall, the Reds face SD on the road.

These last few games are still very important. I don't want to see the Reds resting players.

Agree TDB, I want to see them continue pushing to the end of the season.

Not happening by looking at tonight's lineup:

Cincinnati

W. Bloomquist RF

C. Valaika 2B

Y. Alonso 1B

J. Francisco 3B

C. Heisey CF

L. Nix LF

P. Janish SS

C. Miller C

J. Cueto P