And with the first pick in the draft.....

The Brew Man

Whos the best. Whos is the consensus numero uno pick for fantasy football this year? Vote in the poll.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the best. Whos is the consensus numero uno pick for fantasy football this year? Vote in the poll.

• Priest Holmes
    • Randy Moss
    • Marshall Faulk
    • LaDanian Tomlinson
    • Terrell Owens
    • Peyton Manning
    • Ahman Green
    • Dante Culpepper
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Other

I was going to make Corey my first pick--but that would be stupid. My first selection will be LT, eh Pditty??? Who is exactly who I would build my franchise around.

Could you imagine LaDainian in a Broncos Uniform??? It would be over.

I'm still thinking of putting CD right behind LT as number 2.

barb/billy - sigh. U guys obviously havent played fantasy football before. Thomlinson does alot, but never gets in the endzone. Holmes is the obvious first pick, followed by Thomlinson and Green.

barb/billy - sigh. U guys obviously havent played fantasy football before. Thomlinson does alot, but never gets in the endzone. Holmes is the obvious first pick, followed by Thomlinson and Green.

Hey ditty, I never picked Thomlinson. I picked Dillon. Behind the Pats offensive line he's gonna be camping out in the endzone! :unsure:

um, how is that tipping ur hand, if u end up with first pick u take em, if u dont u havent tipped anything...i never said who i'd take if i had the 5th pick etc.

I picked Dillon. Behind the Pats offensive line he's gonna be camping out in the endzone!

I assume you mean he'll score a lot of touchdowns rather than apply some eye liner, dress effeminately and mince around like he's got a tag-nut up his buttpipe ?