Anti Brownies thread....

Heres your chance to sound off about the most hated franchise for us Bengal fans. The Browns..... :angry: What a horrid mistake it was to bring back this franchise to existence! Ive hated the Browns since the days of Kosar, Mack, Byner, and Ozzie Newsome. :angry:

The win earlier this year was sooooo sweet and on the road too. Remember what Sammie Wyche said...."you dont live in Cleveland"!!!

:D

This is so overdue. And its going to be fun fun fun. Chew on this one and see if it gets anything going.

When the mistake by the lake lost their beloved franchise, it was Buffalo to the rescue. When the Bengals were scheduled to play the Bills, the sports writers etc. thought it would be a great idea to have the people from Cleveland come up and root for the Bills to beat the Bengals. They showed up in DROVES. There were charter busses of them. They were down right enthusiastic in their cheering of the Bills. They had their way, and the Bills beat the Bengals pretty handily. After the game the Clevelanders took real delight in saying on camera for the locals how great it was for them to be invited up to "Boo the Bungles". Its gotta have something to do with the fact that they both drink out of the same lake. It can't be a coincidence that both of these places are so obnoxious. Up to that point, I had actually felt bad for the people in Cleveland. There are some decent people in Cleveland ....... 3 in fact.

I don't think it was a mistke to bring them back. In fact I love it when we beat them like rented mules. My 2 favorite teams are the Bengals and whoever is playing the Browns.

I've said it before, these ain't the Browns...They are a pale version of the them...They still suck, don't get me wrong, that Sam Wyche quote has got to be the greatest quote of all time. It's just not the same...I mean I don't even know who the hell owns the Browns now, but Art M. sucked big ass! It's just not the same. Maybe that's why I hate the Ravens a little more than most...I still say they are the real Browns. Maybe I have a harder time really hating these Browns cause I ain't from Ohio. Who knows?....Now Browns fans...Now that's a whole nother kettle of fish. :angry:

....Now Browns fans...Now that's a whole nother kettle of fish. :angry:

You got the smell right. To be specific, a kettle of fish that's been in the sun for a couple of weeks.

These are the people who think its cool to throw batteries at opposing players. Chad Johnson said they were throwing french fries and beer at him in the end zone. Most likely, they weren't really throwing anything at him at all. That's just the way they eat in Cleveland ....... it always looks like a food fight.

I'm not sure who owns them either ( not that it matters ). I know Carmen Policy is in it. Don't know if he's the owner ....... president or whatever. If it is him, you can't really blame him for not wanting it to be common knowledge.

You're right about the Ravens being the real Browns too. That's why it always cracks me up when they go into Cleveland and just destroy them. It's a wonder that you weren't able to hear them in New Zealand when the Ravens won the Super Bowl. It's still not safe for Modell to walk the streets in that town. Course its not safe for anybody else to walk there either.

I could go on, but I think I'll let somebody else take it for a while. God knows there's plenty left to abuse them over.

Did you catch the post from the KC fan ?? Something to the effect that after they got throttled, the Browns fans showed up on their board and asked them to beat us too.

I wonder how many Browns fans will show up @ PBS to cheer on their new favorite team. Since they would only have to write down 1 route number for directions to Cincinnati, I think a few of them would actually be able to find their way. That's just sad when you have to go begging favors off the guys that just whipped your butt to get something done that you can't do for yourself.

We already knew that they had no talent, manners, or sense of decency. Now they show they have no sense of shame either. It's really hard for me to believe they are the same species as us .... much less live in the same part of the country.

My real worry about playing the Chiefs after they've played Cleveland is that one of them caught something and will spread it to the Bengals. To all Bengals .......... make sure you don't let them breathe on you and for Gods sake wash your hands before you eat after the game.

Whats the differnce between a female Browns fan and a male Browns fan ? The female has a higher sperm count!

What's the connecton between a Browns fan and his mother ? They both have the same father!

Did you hear about the female Browns fan on her wedding night when she declared to her new husband that she was a virgin? He sent her away saying that if she wasn't good enough fo her own family she wasn't good enough for his!

What's got twelve toes and webbed feet - anyone from Cleveland!

excellent (Mr. Burns voice) B)

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE NOT DONE YET. We're just warming up to the idea. No worries about new posts. After all this is the Browns we're talking about.

We could've had a field day this week alone if we hadn't been distracted by KC.

Also for your consideration, can't stand

Doug Flutie - Little but stabbing ******* has to stab em in the butt cause he can't reach their backs

Warren the Sapp - When he did his "dance" did he look like the jello puddin pop guy or what ??? Jeez that was just disgusting.

Da Raidahs - Pick a spot ... Al Davis ? ... Romo the roid freak ?? Don't even try to tell me he's not on roids. Their groupies ? can't even call em fans.

Jump in any time with your favorite or with anybody I've missed.

• 3 weeks later...
Its just not as fun to bash the Clowns when they are so bad on thier own.......

oh well.... :D

Any time I think the Browns have had enough, all I do is think back to the interview on tv about how much fun it was for them to come up here to boo the Bengals.

Modell is set to sell the majority ownership in the Ravens. Maybe he'll buy the NEW Browns ................ and move them too. What a hoot. Then we could have Cleveland Browns Chapter III

• 2 weeks later...
Heres your chance to sound off about the most hated franchise for us Bengal fans. The Browns.

I think it's the Forty Niners!! Twice they've ripped the Super Bowl trophey from our fingertips! The Browns are just a division rival, don't you think?

• 4 weeks later...

Modell is set to sell the majority ownership in the Ravens. Maybe he'll buy the NEW Browns ................ and move them too. What a hoot. Then we could have Cleveland Browns Chapter III

The Art Modell trilogy! He shafted Paul Brown(I), he shafted the city of Cleveland (II) and he gets shafted out the door in Baltimore (III).

I am not a Browns fans by any means but I didn't like to see what happened in Cleveland. The thing that pisses me off about the whole thing is that Modell whined that he didn't have the revenue to compete in Cleveland so he had to take the offer in Baltimore. Yet here he is less than ten years later selling the team. Is this guy a poor businessman or does he have a problem that is draining his resources? And the NFL acts like this guy is some kind of hero.

They should have awarded the new franchise to Baltimore and left the Browns in Cleveland. I believe that if you look into it enough, the NFL was heavily involved in the whole thing.

They should have awarded the new franchise to Baltimore and left the Browns in Cleveland. I believe that if you look into it enough, the NFL was heavily involved in the whole thing.

No doubt !

I think it goes on all the time. Not only involves the NFL, I think it involves the networks as well. Why do you think Los Angeles keeps getting franchises ????? It's a big market .... which means a lot of money ........ which means the NFL and the networks want to cash in on it .... which meas they can have a franchise most any time they want one. Same with New York City.

Let Cincinnati lose the Bengals though, and see how long it takes to get another team there.