Hello!

ckj414

Forgive the cheesy initial post, but I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I go by ckj414 on these boards, and I am actually a Giants fan. Don't hold it against me, its not my fault, I was born that way. But I live in Cincinnati now and have since adopted the Bengals as my 'team away from home'. And besides, I'm first and foremost a football fan - I'm looking forward to discussing football with a set of fans who have an entirely different perspective on the NFL than my bretheren on the NY Giants forum. Good luck to the Bengals this year...except on Dec. 26th, of course! :rolleyes:

Forgive the cheesy initial post, but I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I go by ckj414 on these boards, and I am actually a Giants fan. Don't hold it against me, its not my fault, I was born that way. But I live in Cincinnati now and have since adopted the Bengals as my 'team away from home'. And besides, I'm first and foremost a football fan - I'm looking forward to discussing football with a set of fans who have an entirely different perspective on the NFL than my bretheren on the NY Giants forum. Good luck to the Bengals this year...except on Dec. 26th, of course! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard buddy. I must ask, where in Cincy do you live?

You'll enjoy it here. We are a little slow this time of year, but when the season picks up so do the discussions. We welcome all fans from all teams -- except for the Browns, you're not a Browns fan, are you?.

If you have any questions just ask any of the veterans here..