Fantasy Football

B24

I've PM'd everyone that specified wanting to be in the Yahoo League.

I've got yayaimhipimhip, Kev, Josh, and me listed for the CBS Sportsline League so far. yayaimhipimhip and Kev didn't have a preference so if you want in the yahoo league instead let me know.

We are going to be running multiple Yahoo Leagues but only one CBS Sportsline leagues. So anyone wanting into CBS should call it as soon as they can. Also if you want in both post it here.

Id very much like to play guys....I also have a yahoo league already up and running with some jets fans PM me if intrested...just for fun.

Cool! Our resident Jets fan is in! Anyone else? The second league still has openings! Reply to the post and the data will be PM'ed to you!

I'm for Sportsline only because when I played it, the admin/commish has a ton more functionality.

Well Josh...are you gonna play the Yahoo league anyway? It's free and we still need members for the second league! :) (unless of course you're already in the first league...are you? :blink: )

I'm for Sportsline only because when I played it, the admin/commish has a ton more functionality.

Well Josh...are you gonna play the Yahoo league anyway? It's free and we still need members for the second league! :) (unless of course you're already in the first league...are you? :blink: )

I'll join Yahoo! if we're short. Definitely. Love fantasy football...

I'll join Yahoo! if we're short. Definitely. Love fantasy football...

Cool! We still need about six teams in the second league! Anyone else please jump on in! I'll reply with an e-mail to this post. (Uh...Terry. Maybe we should postpone our draft to after training camp to see who really available, and who not?)

I'm glad a veteran is in because this is my first league! :D My brother "Wisk" warned me this will change the way I watch football. I doubt it. I watch all the NFL football I can anyway!! B)

The guys on the Insiders' board set up a Yahoo based on. Maybe competing between the two boards might be fun.

Hmmm...interesting thought badluck. We'll get back to you on that!

One question, are you planning on playing both sides? :rolleyes:

lol, I still hold my allegience to The Insiders for now.  ;)

That's cool badluck. I'm sure B24 will see this post and investigate the possibilities. This could be kinda fun!

THE FANTASY FOOTBALL BATTLE OF BENGALS WEBSITES!! :player: :lol:

I am so very in...free right? Moneys a little tight as my step dad just got work in another state after being laid offf for 3 months thanks to our great domestic programs :)

Okay Chad...I get your point! :rolleyes: I'll PM and e-mail you the data! Join the league already!! B)

OK commish ....time to take some action on "BengalsSuck". Go to commissioner tools and delete his ass!!!!...and lock him out and tell him to keep his ass in san francisco!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I just want to make sure it's someone here in the forum. This sounds like the work of Barb...

Why Kirk??? Why???

The "Bengals" never sucked. So I would never use that name. Now if it were the Bungles--then.......

:lol::lol:

Seriously, that is NOT me. It's some troll successfully getting a rise out of you.

Is it too late to get in on this? Sorry I've been out on the beach for the past week. B) I'd LOVE to be in that 2nd league with Billy and his crew. :player:

I'll e-mail you iffy, just in case B24 hasn't PM'ed you yet.

Is it too late to get in on this?  Sorry I've been out on the beach for the past week.  B)  I'd LOVE to be in that 2nd league with Billy and his crew.  :player:

Billy,

If there is enough room, I want in too. Could you email me that s**t as well???

Thanks,

Ah-nold, The Gova-natah

Is it too late to get in on this?  Sorry I've been out on the beach for the past week.  B)  I'd LOVE to be in that 2nd league with Billy and his crew.  :player:

Billy,

If there is enough room, I want in too. Could you email me that s**t as well???

Thanks,

Ah-nold, The Gova-natah

I PM'ed you. Lemme know if you have any problems. It seems as though there is plenty of room left!