Thankful for!

combatbengal

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all Bengal fans! I'm thankful for my family and being able to live in this great Nation! Thankful for being able to work for this Nations military, protecting our boarders, our freedom and ways of life! I'm thankful for a competitive Bengals team that is headed to the playoffs! This weekend, I’ll be thankful to see our beloved Bengals sweep the division by beating the Browns in the jungle!

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all Bengal fans! I'm thankful for my family and being able to live in this great Nation! Thankful for being able to work for this Nations military, protecting our boarders, our freedom and ways of life! I'm thankful for a competitive Bengals team that is headed to the playoffs! This weekend, I’ll be thankful to see our beloved Bengals sweep the division by beating the Browns in the jungle!

Back at 'cha combat. I'm thankful for many things today like my family, my health, my job, and my friends. But what makes this Thanksgiving special this year is that the Bengals are 7-3 instead of 3-7 and have a great shot at the playoffs!

The many men and women that serve and protect this country. The NFL games on Thanksgiving. A team, in the Bengals, that we can be proud of again. Brian Kelly and UC Football. Some great high school football locally. My friends and family. To all here on Bengalszone.

WHO DEY!