Bundle up for the playoffs?

HairOnFire

Bengals crush the Steelers: Now will Cincinnati sell some tickets?

Bengals Offer Packages to Entice Fans to Buy Tickets

November 17, 3:07 PM

Lauren Bercarich

Wow – did you watch the Bengals tackle their arch-rival The Steelers this weekend? It was a fantastic game – and a sellout. Well…that’s because it was in Pittsburgh. The Bengals’ unexpected success now has fans talking about the playoffs and even the Super Bowl. The trouble is, most fans have been watching the games from the comfort of their couch instead of the stands.

So, will this latest win spark some ticket sales? There are still a few thousand tickets left for the Browns game on November 29th. There are even more available for the games against Detroit and Kansas City. The Bengals are now bundling the three games into a package, hoping that fans will start coughing up some cash. Here’s the real bonus if you buy that package – you’re guaranteed seats for a playoff game. That is of course, if we get a playoff game here in the Queen City. That deal will cost you about two-hundred bucks.

Bengals crush the Steelers: Now will Cincinnati sell some tickets?

Bengals Offer Packages to Entice Fans to Buy Tickets

November 17, 3:07 PM

Lauren Bercarich

Wow did you watch the Bengals tackle their arch-rival The Steelers this weekend? It was a fantastic game and a sellout. Well…thats because it was in Pittsburgh. The Bengals unexpected success now has fans talking about the playoffs and even the Super Bowl. The trouble is, most fans have been watching the games from the comfort of their couch instead of the stands.

So, will this latest win spark some ticket sales? There are still a few thousand tickets left for the Browns game on November 29th. There are even more available for the games against Detroit and Kansas City. The Bengals are now bundling the three games into a package, hoping that fans will start coughing up some cash. Heres the real bonus if you buy that package youre guaranteed seats for a playoff game. That is of course, if we get a playoff game here in the Queen City. That deal will cost you about two-hundred bucks.

What do I get for paying for my PSL and buying season tickets this year? I should be able to buy more tix for playoffs than the 2 seats I own for friends.

Kind of feel taken by purchasing PSL and season tickets since they are suspending seat licenses and giving guaranteed playoff tix to people who buy tix to 3 games.

I want a refund for my PSLs. I paid like $400 per seat for the right to buy the tickets each year. You charge me Bengals - you charge everyone.

BS

Reward the bandwagon fans. Because people that buy tix now didnt not buy tix before because of the economy. They held back because they thought the Bengals sucked.

I'll never understand this. People only have 8 games a yr to go to and are still picky? Does. Not. Compute.

Dont forget about the preseason games. Thats 10 games. Full price for those as well.

So what if you got hosed.. Get over it. We gotta sell the rest of these tickets man.

Yeah Im over it. The bill is paid and gone. I get to see the game no matter what.

I just want to be treated special by the Bengals.

Maybe a voucher for a free soda or maybe a free foam No.1 hand as a thank you.

I'll never understand this. People only have 8 games a yr to go to and are still picky? Does. Not. Compute.

Dont forget about the preseason games. Thats 10 games. Full price for those as well.

So what if you got hosed.. Get over it. We gotta sell the rest of these tickets man.

Yeah Im over it. The bill is paid and gone. I get to see the game no matter what.

I just want to be treated special by the Bengals.

Maybe a voucher for a free soda or maybe a free foam No.1 hand as a thank you.

Only if it's one of those "Foozie's" that been tailgate tested, tailgate approved. Sta-stamp !!!

I really hate those commercials...

I'll buy some tickets if someone can give me a ride to and from :D

I'll buy some beer and food for you also :rolleyes:

None of my friends are Bengals fans :( bastards are all Air Force transplants,

not going to go to a game by myself, that's like eating in a restaurant or going to the movies by yourself, :angry:

I'll buy some tickets if someone can give me a ride to and from :D

You can always have your mom drop you off, or your big sister if she has her license yet.

Or you could take a bus?

Are you old enough to ride on the bus alone?

Is there a bus route from Troy to the Stadium? If so I am so on board :sure:

Only if it's one of those "Foozie's" that been tailgate tested, tailgate approved. Sta-stamp !!!

Remember when Budweiser had the best commercials? Remember the Bud Bowl? What happened to that company?

Remember when Budweiser had the best commercials? Remember the Bud Bowl? What happened to that company?

They are owned by the Belgians now. Ever since they bought them they started trying to sell, American Ale, Bud Lime, Bud Wheat Beer, ugh

They are owned by the Belgians now. Ever since they bought them they started trying to sell, American Ale, Bud Lime, Bud Wheat Beer, ugh

But surely (I hope) they're consulting with Americans before they decide what to market in AMERICA. If not, then that's just retarded.