Bengals Fanz

semiotter

Hey this our free weekend to just sit back and enjoy a game, and not be on the edge of are seats living and dying on every play of the game

With the team off this weekend we can just watch and not worry about if we are gonna win or lose. Because after this one its right back into the frying pan called the NFL. And boy is that true. Balt and Pitt back to back. But that's why we love it

. So I take this W/E of being off and just watch the others teams beat the crap out of each other and hope all the teams with good records lose today so it helps the Bengals out that much better.

I didn't watch any either. I just kinda chilled and rested all day. When I get home from work I'll hit NFL.com and catch all the highlights.

A little worried about Baltimore now, though. They seem to have gotten their s**t together.

Agree with Army and Pidge. Even the World Series barely has a pulse. Sunday Night Football kicks ass and should never be pre-empted by a baseball game.

This endorsement of Sunday Night Football in no way relieves Faith Hill, who does the intro for SNF, from her moral obligation to get a boob job done before she tapes the intro for next years' games. Her refusal to get said enhancement done up to this point is indefensible.

Agree with Army and Pidge. Even the World Series barely has a pulse. Sunday Night Football kicks ass and should never be pre-empted by a baseball game.

This endorsement of Sunday Night Football in no way relieves Faith Hill, who does the intro for SNF, from her moral obligation to get a boob job done before she tapes the intro for next years' games. Her refusal to get said enhancement done up to this point is indefensible.

COB, you never let me down with your posts. Very nice !!!

I barely watched any football yesterday. Maybe the last quarter of the last games. My picks sucked and no Sunday Night Football is straight BULLSH*T !!!

I know what u mean army. Freaking Ariz. Everytime don't pick them they win everytime I do pick them they get hammered. Son of a B**ch