Bucs Sign Pressley

HoosierCat

Double darn. And yet another example of why Hard Knocks was so cool. I feel like I got to know him, the scene where his Mom got to see him play in the NFL for the first time was extra memorable, and I happen to think he has a decent football future in the NFL. Hope they can get him back someday, and hope he does as well as he can in Tampa.

Double darn. And yet another example of why Hard Knocks was so cool. I feel like I got to know him, the scene where his Mom got to see him play in the NFL for the first time was extra memorable, and I happen to think he has a decent football future in the NFL. Hope they can get him back someday, and hope he does as well as he can in Tampa.

x2

Good luck Chris. Perhaps if he doesn't stick at the end of the year he'll have a chance to return. In the meantime, I hope it works for him in TB. I didn't realize that Corey Lynch got taken by the Bucs earlier too.

Also it's a shame if they left him unprotected and then have to go out and get another fullback if JJ is hurt seriously. Maybe Coats will go to FB and they will bring in CUrtis or one of these other guys to play TE.

Lastly, was that Peko in the backfield on Cedric's TD run? Ouch.

http://www.miamihera...ry/1304584.html

Good luck Chris. Perhaps if he doesn't stick at the end of the year he'll have a chance to return. In the meantime, I hope it works for him in TB. I didn't realize that Corey Lynch got taken by the Bucs earlier too.

Also it's a shame if they left him unprotected and then have to go out and get another fullback if JJ is hurt seriously. Maybe Coats will go to FB and they will bring in CUrtis or one of these other guys to play TE.

Lastly, was that Peko in the backfield on Cedric's TD run? Ouch.

http://www.miamihera...ry/1304584.html

Dear Christ no. I have just got that image blanked out of my memory.

Tampa Bay's scouting department must have a copy of Hard Knocks on file. They will probably claim Jason Shirley next week. Anyway, it's a good career break for Pressley and I too wish him well. The Bengals,I think, need to sign another FB type. They could pick up Fui off the Cardinals practice squad if they could find a spot for him on the 53 man roster. Since Coats has been demoted,the writing is on the wall for his Bengals future. Here's another thought:cut Jerome Simpson. I bet he would clear waivers so that he could be re-signed to the practice squad. Then sign Bear Pascoe off the Giants' practice squad for his TE blocking and special teams abilities. There you go!