Larry Johnson

kenyon1977

He's been a bit s**t for a few yrs now. He's wanted out of KC for yonks too.

I bet we could do the same thing to him that we did to Benson.

I would certainly be willing to give it a try. Behind a better O-line his straight running style would certainly be good on short yardage situations in the AFCN.

He's been a bit s**t for a few yrs now. He's wanted out of KC for yonks too.

I bet we could do the same thing to him that we did to Benson.

I would certainly be willing to give it a try. Behind a better O-line his straight running style would certainly be good on short yardage situations in the AFCN.

Their line may not be good, but I think he's washed up. He's sucked ever since he got his payday.

• 2 weeks later...

LJ was always overrated. He is just a big guy who was hard to tackle one on one. In my opinion, not even as good as Brandon Jacobs.

Look how great Priest Holmes was behind that O-Line before him. That Line was one of the best run blocking lines ever.

What happened the instant a couple of those guys retired? LJ sucked. No surprise here.

I called it then, and I'm calling it now. LJ will be great for us.

Rumors coming out of Oakland were that Moss had lost a step and wasn't the receiver he used to be. Once he got onto a winning team that could actually get the ball to him, he became the old Moss again.

I really think this will happen for LJ. He got off one of the worst teams in the NFL, to play for one of the top AFC teams, and he also went from one of the worst lines to a much superior line when he came here. His attitude will be rejuvenated, he'll get to run behind a great run blocking line, and he'll be running behind one of the best lead-blocking fullbacks in the NFL. Not to mention, we play some pretty awful run defenses coming up. Barring injury, LJ is going to light it up.

LJ was always overrated. He is just a big guy who was hard to tackle one on one. In my opinion, not even as good as Brandon Jacobs.

Look how great Priest Holmes was behind that O-Line before him. That Line was one of the best run blocking lines ever.

What happened the instant a couple of those guys retired? LJ sucked. No surprise here.

I stand by these comments. I add only that the Bengals are run blocking really well with this line, so I think he can be serviceable in Benson's absense. But I highly doubt that LJ will make "significant" contributions once Benson is back to 100%.

I stand by these comments. I add only that the Bengals are run blocking really well with this line, so I think he can be serviceable in Benson's absense. But I highly doubt that LJ will make "significant" contributions once Benson is back to 100%.

I would think you are right, he really wont be needed when Benson is healthy. He can spell Scott and Leonard while Ced gets his swerve back.