Ocho Autographs Autobiography

gregstephens

For all you local Fredo lovers, Ocho is signing his new book, "Child, Pleaze--the Life and Times of Dr. Ocho and Mr. Douche-o" this Saturday (Oct. 31) at 1:00 at Joseph Beth bookstore in Hyde Park. As I hear it, if you bring him a Big Mac meal with supersized fries and drink, you can sit on his lap and play 'Santa Claus'.

For all you local Fredo lovers, Ocho is signing his new book, "Child, Pleaze--the Life and Times of Dr. Ocho and Mr. Douche-o" this Saturday (Oct. 31) at 1:00 at Joseph Beth bookstore in Hyde Park. As I hear it, if you bring him a Big Mac meal with supersized fries and drink, you can sit on his lap and play 'Santa Claus'.

Greg, I believe the first step to recovery is admitting the existence of your problem...

Greg, I believe the first step to recovery is admitting the existence of your problem...

:lmao:

I wonder if I can get my 85 jersey, my 85 t-shirt, my 85 boxers and his first and second book signed? Do you think he would be willing to sign all that? Or is it only the book? I'm buying the book btw and I will be there! Thanks Greg.

I wonder if I can get my 85 jersey, my 85 t-shirt, my 85 boxers and his first and second book signed? Do you think he would be willing to sign all that? Or is it only the book? I'm buying the book btw and I will be there! Thanks Greg.

It is just the book. Please tell him all of us here at the Zone said 'Hi,' and to keep up the good work, Fredo! :)

You are welcome. Lemme know how the 'Santa' thing goes, too.

Hey hey hey. Here I go and do the brotherhood a service by announcing his public appearance and all I get is razzing.

It is a legit event. I may have embellished the Santa thing, but, you never know. Bring the man his food and ask nicely and who knows?

Hey hey hey. Here I go and do the brotherhood a service by announcing his public appearance and all I get is razzing.

It is a legit event. I may have embellished the Santa thing, but, you never know. Bring the man his food and ask nicely and who knows?

It's legit, I called the bookstore and spoke to a lady named Ann.. She said she would even take a pre-order for me and get it signed if I couldn't make it there in time.

I will let him know everyone at the zone says Hi.

Is there a link for your source?

Is there a link for your source?

Sure, don't trust me? ;)

/>http://www.signingshotline.com/signings/results.asp?KW=Memorabilia

(page 6 of 60)

Boy, talking about the 'hating'. :lmao:

/>http://www.signingshotline.com/signings/results.asp?KW=Memorabilia

(page 6 of 60)

Jesus Christ. I thought I had a problem with my donkey-midget gangbang fetish sites. Whatever gets you off in your free time I suppose Greg.

Your donkey-midget...?

Reminds me of Bill Murray in Stripes: "I want to party with you, cowboy."

Is there any truth to the rumor about Chad signing his books with a crayon?

please plaease please let this be true!!

as for him doing this, I can't help but think between the tickets he bought and now this that he's doing a season's worth of damage control hoping for a new contract next season? meh, maybe it's just in good appreciation for the fans,