Bronco's uniforms

Kazkal

To be fair to the original Broncos, the way I always heard the story they had to take freebie leftovers from some college team or something for their first year. I think the NFL should let them use the second year throwbacks with the orange helmets and white horses on them.

The team chose which throwback uniforms to honor. Nothing was forced upon them. Besides, I actually like the brown and yellow uniforms, which I had only seen previously when watching black & white footage, better than the Broncos normal uniforms.

To be fair to the original Broncos, the way I always heard the story they had to take freebie leftovers from some college team or something for their first year. I think the NFL should let them use the second year throwbacks with the orange helmets and white horses on them.

The team chose which throwback uniforms to honor. Nothing was forced upon them. Besides, I actually like the brown and yellow uniforms, which I had only seen previously when watching black & white footage, better than the Broncos normal uniforms.

The team actually made the choice to wear those? Must admit I didn't know the league gave them that option. Can't say I'm a fan of the current Bronco uni either. Not buying on the brown and yellow, though.

http://www.google.co...ved=0CAsQ9QEwAA

Complete history of the Broncos' uniforms. I was wrong about the origin--they were second hand purchases from a defunct semi-pro team. Anyway, interesting stuff, and I'd still go with the second uni.

They looked like chili dogs or something.

Not Dixie Chili dogs.