Livings

Roland

Coats

Hodge

Baby Palmer ERFA

Free Agents:

Slim- I sign him back, I just can't see him playing for anyone else

Reggie- I might sign him back to a one year deal, maybe a two year

Bobbie- Man O Man, idk tough call, I'm thinkin to let him walk with the youth of this line, y not go younger?

Kooistra- Let him go

Frostee- Let him go, injured too much and we could easily draft someone to replace his roster spot

Tank- Either draft his replacement or resign to another year, I just don't like injured players anymore

Jeanty- I sign this guy back, we can draft his replacement, but I say move Rey back to the middle and start Jeanty

Brandon J- Man I like him, but unless he resigns to be Keith's backup

TRRW- Who's this?

The Ginger One

RFAs...

David Jones- He's hurt too much, I would rather draft his replacement

Herbert- Special Teams demon, but that's also all he is

Cook- Sign him long term, I can't go back to the Girlchick situation

Livings- Him getting hurt was the best thing b/c Mathis is real good

Roland- Sign him and keep doing heavy sets

Coats- Ehh...I like him but he can walk

Hodge- Man I like this dude, sign him to be ReyRey's back up and special teams ace

Baby Palmer ERFA- Sign him back what the hell? Until we need to draft Carson's replacement, you might as well keep his younger bro

Soz Supa, Roy Williams.

Cook - if he keeps this up then he'll have to be re-signed. Unless Luigs just looks a better prospect after a yr of coaching. So far, he's looking like he a good center going forward from here though.

I like Jeanty for depth if nothing else and if he had to start here and there, no heart attacks from me.

I guess I'd let Bobbie go unless we sign him to a low contract, pretty uch for the same reasons as you. He's been doing well though. Ugh!

As for the rest, generally agree.

Slim - he's a good receiver but right now, I guess it depends on what offers he gets and for what money. He had his 8th chance with us and has kept his nose clean but that isn't enough for a significant bump in pay. I'll say this, if he doesn't re-sign with us I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him out of the league again, for whatever reasons, no more than 2 yrs later.

Cook - if he keeps this up then he'll have to be re-signed. Unless Luigs just looks a better prospect after a yr of coaching. So far, he's looking like he a good center going forward from here though.

Cook has alrdy earned his extension IMO with the Tackles he's faced for first 5 weeks...Just gets more $$$ each week we wait

Slim-Meh if he's affordable

Roy Williams:Resign him were not gonna be able to get Mays or Berry

Reggie-Resign to a 1-2 year Deal though we need find blocking TE next FA to go with him & Coff

Bobbie:Depends on what we wanna do If we draft a guard high I'd let him walk but if we wanna develop Shirly or Roland as a guard I'd keep him for atleast 1 more year...

Kooistra:Eh I'd let him walk and find Youth to develop...

Frostee:to many injury's and we need more speed at position draft a end

Tank:Depends how much he cost,I'm cool with keeping him

Jeanty:Eh if he wants to play Depth Role I'd keep him around for cheap contract..

Brandon J:Resign him if possible Important depth and maybe he could replace REY @ SLB...He has made some nice preassures blitzing thugh he has 0 sacks..

TRRW:Tag him if the right kicker is on the board in rnd 5 or 6 draft them and pull the tag off shayne.

The Ginger One

RFAs...

David Jones:Tag him incase we don't find good corner in draft

Herbert:Tag him or work out 2-3 year contract for min

Cook:RESIGN HIM ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livings:Eh We could keep him for Depth but I prefer Extending Mathis

Roland:Tag him with a 2nd round tender and try get him to extend 2-3 years until find spot for him on the line with Andre & Whit.

Coats:GOOD BYE!

Hodge:Tag him 2-3 year special team contract if he's willing

I think we are set at running back, no need to pick another one unless Joe McKnight is there in the 3rd round, that's really good value to pass up! Unless Chase is the future, which I hope he is, we have a shot at Jermaine Gresham at the end of the 1st! He might be the best player available, who knows?

I think we are set at running back, no need to pick another one unless Joe McKnight is there in the 3rd round, that's really good value to pass up! Unless Chase is the future, which I hope he is, we have a shot at Jermaine Gresham at the end of the 1st! He might be the best player available, who knows?

I now think safety is our biggest need! I like the guys we have but we need a young difference maker to go with the rest of this young defense. I expect Crocker to start at least another year but lets face it, he's a lil experienced!!! Man, I loved the idea of Roy Williams but he's only on a one year contract and he's often injured early this year! I love Chinny, love the Duke Nukem but he ain't a starter, he's so badass coming off the bench! :bengal:

I don't have any ideas about how we would fill this hole b/c unless something unexpected happens, we don't have a shot in lucifer's handbag at drafting Taylor Mays or Eric Berry! I expect Suh and Gerald McCoy to be gone as well and they are the only real difference makers at DT unless someone else comes outta the woodwork! Maybe another defensive end, but we seem good there with a lot of money invested that we don't need another high paid def. end! Maybe this is the year we draft a luxury, like a RB in CJ Spiller to compliment CedBen and eventually be the starter! I don't expect an offensive lineman in the 1st this year even tho both guard positions are huge needs! Maybe we draft a cornerback to start nickel and create a triple headed monster, but I love Morgan Trent and what he brought to this team after being forced into action after David Jones gets injured again, plus you don't have to draft a corner in the first!

First 3 picks have to be, have to be O-line and secondary. Well I guess they don't have to be considering the FA signings etc but right now, the O-line still needs improving and CB should be one of our first 2 picks as our depth is horrible. [wishful thinking]Could Major Wright fall to the third?[/wishful thinking]

Its funny what a difference a week makes, huh? :huh:

I honestly think any player drafted would help us upgrade! Any player!

QB: Carson ain't gettin any younger or better! Lets face it, he ain't gettin back to the old #9

RB: Ced runs hard but he's got one more year after this and this team won't develop Bernard Scott(ex. Jerome Simpson)

WR: Coles made a nice grab in the back of the end zone but still seems to have trouble catching, there's no way in hell I would let him play his contract out!

TE: Holy gawd, do I even have to explain this! Jeebus we have the worst tight ends in the league! Its a joke!

G: Both need to be upgraded

DE: Odom is soft and often injured! Geathers has peaked! Frostee is too always injured!

DT: Peko is a run stopper only! Pat Sims is good off the bench but not a starter! Tank blows, he doesn't affect the game at all!

LB: Dhani is done! I like him but the other OLB needs an upgrade!

CB: No depth! JJoe is not elite! Leon is not elite!

S: Crocker isn't get any younger, plus he ain't that good! Roy is always injured and not a playmaker like I envisioned! Chinny is a role player not a starter!

OK, so as horrible as it is for Tony Pike, how much does his second surgery to fix the plate in his arm (just what the hell did he do to his arm anyway) drop him in the draft?

If he falls to the 3rd or 4th - take him. What a backup he would be for Carson and a potential starter in future yrs.

OK, so as horrible as it is for Tony Pike, how much does his second surgery to fix the plate in his arm (just what the hell did he do to his arm anyway) drop him in the draft?

If he falls to the 3rd or 4th - take him. What a backup he would be for Carson and a potential starter in future yrs.

It depends on if there's anything serious with his arm!

True enough. If it needs amputating or whatnot then it's a no-no. If it's a case of it not being given time to heal properly, needing surgery to correct it long term and therefore pooh-pooing him during the combine and draft then it could work out in our favour. If he drops to the 4th, I'd gamble. Even if the results of the surgery aren't fully known. He has first round talent, a fantastic arm in terms of strength and touch and he can make all the throws. If he turns out to be a one-armed bandit, you've lost a 4th which we'd have no doubt only used on 5'7" CB who runs a 5:40 40 yd dash anyway.

True enough. If it needs amputating or whatnot then it's a no-no. If it's a case of it not being given time to heal properly, needing surgery to correct it long term and therefore pooh-pooing him during the combine and draft then it could work out in our favour. If he drops to the 4th, I'd gamble. Even if the results of the surgery aren't fully known. He has first round talent, a fantastic arm in terms of strength and touch and he can make all the throws. If he turns out to be a one-armed bandit, you've lost a 4th which we'd have no doubt only used on 5'7" CB who runs a 5:40 40 yd dash anyway.

:lol: ... :(

I know I mentioned this awhile ago, but I feel like Jermaine Gresham will be our 1st pick! With this whole Martellus Bennett thing, maybe Chase Coffman is futher away than we think!

P.S. I want to just say, I don't want that DT Cody from Bama! He's def. not worth a 1st round pick! He's just a fat DT, there's nothing special about him! If you watch an Alabama game, you will see he doesn't have an impact on games at all!

I think Cody had a pretty good game today. As for a TE, I won't be surprised if we go TE in the draft. Utecht is always injured it seems and Reggie will be 34 when he returns and after his injury, who knows how he'll be?

Not sure we'll go TE in the first, maybe 2nd we do. Or we could go with one in the late rounds whose a good blocker but needs coaching in terms of receiving.

For an all round good TE, I'd happily burn a 1st rnd pick though. Would radically change the face of the offence.

I think Cody had a pretty good game today. As for a TE, I won't be surprised if we go TE in the draft. Utecht is always injured it seems and Reggie will be 34 when he returns and after his injury, who knows how he'll be?

Not sure we'll go TE in the first, maybe 2nd we do. Or we could go with one in the late rounds whose a good blocker but needs coaching in terms of receiving.

For an all round good TE, I'd happily burn a 1st rnd pick though. Would radically change the face of the offence.

Cody had 2 blocked fgs, that's good but that's all he did! He is a 1st round pick for a 3-4 team but not us!

You made the exact point of why we should draft Gresham! I'm tired of picking late projects like Matt Sherry who bust quicker than a 13 year old virgin! :lol:

I don't know who will be there or if Gresham is worthy of a 1st round pick after coming off knee surgery but we need difference makers! We need another LB to finish the trio! We need a difference maker in the secondary, especially at both safety spots! Our Dline is not complete and could always upgrade with a high round pick, but the problem is we have so much money already invested in our Dline! I would like to see our offense complete, for example Andre Smith, before I can make an honest assessment about where we need upgrades the most!

Balt may very well go for Cody, if they continue to neglect their secondary. Suh is the guy next yr though. Top 5.

As for Gresham, he's as good a blocker as any in CFB. Will need some work but would be good to go right away in run blocking etc. I just don't know if we'll go for him. I doubt we will actually.