the next Bengals head coach has to be...

icehole3

Zimmer has the right attitude it seems. He's turning our D into something good. Probably wise not to change his position and risk losing the good work he's done. That's an aside though. I still have no real issues with Marv. Let's see what can be done with Brat before doing anything else.

My dream is to also see some players with split lips and black eyes after the getting the snot beaten out of them. Kill Brat and get the players to stop sucking first. If only our HC had the power to hire and fire cords.

I'm gonna go with Billy, since

1) this will bring him to our fair city from the far SW

2) he'll let all the Bengalszoners in for free

3) you know there'll be a more boobies, and we all need more boobies (and I'm not talking Andre Smith type boobies here)

4) he'll work for peanuts (and beer)

either that or Army, who will have whatever player is designated the most responsible for any loss clearing IEDs in Iraq for a week

Brat didn't drop the passes yesterday but he'd be my choice (going out on a limb I know) if someone is to be sacrificed. Nothing will happen whilst they're under contract anyway.

I know he didn't drop the passes, but he also did nothing to get our playmakers on the field either. No effort to get the ball to Henry or Scott. And how many WR screens can you throw in one game? C'mon...

He has all these weapons and he's not utilizing them. You ever see Tin Cup? Where he plays the whole golf tournament with only one club (7 iron)?? That's Brat.

Brian needs to stay where he is at. He is building an exciting team that is going to be a nationally ranked team for years to come. Why step down to a job that ruins careers. What coach has done crap here in the last 25 years? Wyche! And he got the some good guys that payed for the game, not the check (OCHO as an example).

I will wait to make my final decision on how the season goes...if we are .500 or worse then Marvin needs to be fired along with that fricken loser Brat...I hope he gets fired soon! Marvin said himself that these are his guys, his team and if we don't win we need to go somewhere else b/c this isn't working! Lets get real and face it that until Mike Brown dies nothing will change(even after that happens and he leaves it to David Spade(Katie Blackburn)we are still screwed). My choices are Cowher just to stick it to the Steelers or Jon Gruden, Zimmer should still be retained as the D-Coordinator. Gruden calls his own plays so Brat would easily be fired!

UC's Brian Kelly, great innovator in the mode of Sid Gilliam, who say you?

HappyWave.gif

Brian Kelly gets my vote too. If they hired him as head coach, I would go from intentionally not spending a dime on anything even remotely Bengals related...to instant season ticket holding fanboy.

He would never coach here though. Not for all the Luminas in China.

• 1 month later...

HappyWave.gif

Hey doosh. The Bengals are playing for the division lead and you're wondering about the next coach?

Pull your head out!

Who's the douche? This thread was started when the Bengals were 0-1. Maybe you should pull your head out of YOUR ass before you start telling others to do the same.

HappyWave.gif

Hey doosh. The Bengals are playing for the division lead and you're wondering about the next coach?

Pull your head out!

Who's the douche? This thread was started when the Bengals were 0-1. Maybe you should pull your head out of YOUR ass before you start telling others to do the same.

Gimme a break. I'm still getting used to this forum.

Besides. Why would you give up ship after the Bengals lost on a fluke play against Denver?

Jesus! What's the matter with you?!

3) you know there'll be a more boobies, and we all need more boobies (and I'm not talking Andre Smith type boobies here)

either that or Army, who will have whatever player is designated the most responsible for any loss clearing IEDs in Iraq for a week

Can I Be his GM since I live further to the west ^_^

Can I Be his GM since I live further to the west ^_^

You guys have delicious taste in women.