Is Big Ben the most unstoppable player in the NFL?

JoePong

This guy is amazing! Just flat out wins games. No running game whatsoever. No offensive line. Under pressure all night. Doesn't matter. The guy just makes plays and wins games single-handedly. I haven't seen a guy be able to carry a team and win games all by himself like this since John Elway in his heyday.

He's good but most amazing thing to me is how hard he is to sack,ya he's big but alot QB's are big o_O dude just won't go down at times.But I still question just how great he is because it does seem like teams go vanilla against Steelers towards end of the game,Really most Decent QB's would make those throws.

This guy is amazing! Just flat out wins games. No running game whatsoever. No offensive line. Under pressure all night. Doesn't matter. The guy just makes plays and wins games single-handedly. I haven't seen a guy be able to carry a team and win games all by himself like this since John Elway in his heyday.

Sounds like a steeler fan to me

Cue Whitney?

Well, he is pretty decent, but I still can't praise a guy who's off field exploits sometimes outshine his on field exploits, considering what his off field exploits have been.

The dude's like Shaq, if he wasn't so damn big he'd be no good. He basically lets a lot of plays break down. He's so big that he can keep a play going until someone gets open. He ends up being successful most of the time, but he's got nowhere near the smarts of Brady, Manning, or Palmer.

He's tough and besides the other things he may lack, his toughness (to this point) has made up for that. The recent SportsNation poll on ESPN.com amused me when asking, "Is Big Ben in the same class as Manning and Brady ??" Worldwide, 65% of people say NO. Heck, in Pennsylvania he got a yes, but only by a 4% margin. While it's not the be all and end all of Ben's worthiness, the public perception is at least interesting.

He's tough and besides the other things he may lack, his toughness (to this point) has made up for that. The recent SportsNation poll on ESPN.com amused me when asking, "Is Big Ben in the same class as Manning and Brady ??" Worldwide, 65% of people say NO. Heck, in Pennsylvania he got a yes, but only by a 4% margin. While it's not the be all and end all of Ben's worthiness, the public perception is at least interesting.

He's very difficult to tackle, and he clearly has poise... But he just makes too many mistakes to be in the Manning/Brady league. If Manning had been playing with the Steelers defense minimizing the rare mistakes he does make, I imagine Manning would have several more rings.