Monday's Practice

jonahdsage

I'm definitely glad our first game is against a team that is a complete clusterfudge.

I watched Denver play Arizona in the last preseason game, and what I saw was a team better off without without Kyle Orton under center. Do NOT underestimate the Broncos the way they underestimated the Bengals a few years back.

I'm definitely glad our first game is against a team that is a complete clusterfudge.

I watched Denver play Arizona in the last preseason game, and what I saw was a team better off without without Kyle Orton under center. Do NOT underestimate the Broncos the way they underestimated the Bengals a few years back.

Yeah, Orton sucks all right. So does Simms (if he plays). And Brandon Marshall seems to be in full-on nosedive mode.

You're certainly right that the best way for a team to lose is to underestimate the opponent. But that's Marvin's job. From my couch, I'm pretty glad these guys are a train wreck.

I work with a guy who's a Donkeys fan, so I'm hoping the Bengals take them out back and whoop 'em.