Anybody going to scrimmage Friday night?

gregstephens

If anybody is going to scrimmage Friday night, let me know, we'll hook up. You'll know me because I'll have the '85 jersey on with 'Fredo' in masking tape on the back.

I'm sitting here waiting for TJ's obligatory joke about your profile picture as a way to recognize you.

You know, something like: "You'll know where he is based on the direction all the women and children are fleeing from."

Something like that... but hopefully more witty. C'mon TJ. He walked right into it. The ball is in your court.

I do think it'd be kinda cool if in an examiner-pardon the interruption-bengals crossover promo, they'd hand out the PTI masks-on-a-stick to everyone in the crowd with that face on it

Yeah, you know the one

and the whole crowd (sans one lone rather odd-looking fellow) could be cued to hold up the masks and cheer (jeer?) 'HEY FREDO' when he takes the field

(ok, ok....it wasn't anywhere near as clever as you had hoped for. ok, so it sucked. it's late, and I'm sleepy. bummer dude)

I do think it'd be kinda cool if in an examiner-pardon the interruption-bengals crossover promo, they'd hand out the PTI masks-on-a-stick to everyone in the crowd with that face on it

Yeah, you know the one

and the whole crowd (sans one lone rather odd-looking fellow) could be cued to hold up the masks and cheer (jeer?) 'HEY FREDO' when he takes the field

(ok, ok....it wasn't anywhere near as clever as you had hoped for. ok, so it sucked. it's late, and I'm sleepy. bummer dude)

That actually was pretty good.

FWIW--if anyone's there, I'll be wearing my Anderson throwback and orange hat. Look me up. I'll send live reports via Crackberry .