Do you like WhoDey Rev?

walzav29

I started going there when I was ready to blow up last season, but now I find it annoying that they piss on any good news I hear about the Bengals. I'm also a sucker every year. It doesn't matter what they do Mike isn't selling the team, but at the end of every year I hope for a GM. Not sure if I'm with the Revolution or not. Tough times! Any thoughts?

Well, I wasn't big on the whole "Sting Rey" thing, but "Who Dey Rey" doesn't do much for me either.

How about, "I'm gonna rip your f*cking head off Rey" ?? Works for me !!!

I'll stick with the old fashioned Rey Rey. If he plays as we believe he will, he won't need no stinkin' nicknames.

:bengal:

I've been to that site like once or twice. Not much content there that I remember. I thought it was hilarious though, when they put the billboards up all over town telling Mikey to hire a GM.

They can call him whatever they want as long as we can get an intimidated MLB type that puts the fear of God in players !!!

I think we have had enough of the "intimidated MLB type", I want an intimidator MLB type.

Sorry I couldnt resist pointing that out, Army.

They can call him whatever they want as long as we can get an intimidated MLB type that puts the fear of God in players !!!

I think we have had enough of the "intimidated MLB type", I want an intimidator MLB type.

Sorry I couldnt resist pointing that out, Army.

Yeah, you got me there. Fingers moving faster than my mind...

I fixed it in my original post.

No idea what this thread means now.

All of you should thank Who Dey Rev for doing the dirty work you internet groupies and cheerleaders won't do. :)

What dirty work is that?

Haven't you heard? They're saving us.

Wow. I wasn't aware of that. I feel blessed.