Jonathan Luigs #50

Kevin Huber #10

Morgan Trent #25

Bernard Scott # 35

Fui Vakapuna #37

Clint McDonald #69

Freddie Brown #84

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster.html

80 is a receiver number... i guess they wanna show what his duties will be.

Reggie kelly wears 82 and he is far from a receiving tightend... they only give their TE's numbers in the 80's when their serious about them I remember Coats didn't get a number in the 80's Until last year when they expected him to make the final roster...

Odamn they gave Johnson 93...Wonder if Jeanty gave it up or ...

Chase Coffman #80-Must mean they like him since they gave him a number in the 80's

Jonathan Luigs #50-Was never a fan of centers wearing 50's but what ever...aslong as we don't give him guychecks number...

OMG I didn't even think about that was Jeanty's number I just knew it was Michael Johnson's number in college and then I hoped he got for us. I wonder if Jeanty just gave it up w/o a problem or if he is cut with nothing said yet! I thought he was our starting LOLB?

Chase Coffman #80- is pretty solid number but I like my TE's to have high 80's

Jon Luigs #50- I like it, it's not Gaychik's number and I like Centers to wear in the 50s, Guards to wear in the 60s, and Tackles to wear in the 70s

OMG I didn't even think about that was Jeanty's number I just knew it was Michael Johnson's number in college and then I hoped he got for us. I wonder if Jeanty just gave it up w/o a problem or if he is cut with nothing said yet! I thought he was our starting LOLB?

Well they didn't seem to happy about his lack of passrush and have implied both Maualuga & Johnson could get work in his position...so maybe they didn't care since Jeanty more then likely ends up a backup/special teamer this year...

Jon Luigs #50- I like it, it's not Gaychik's number and I like Centers to wear in the 50s, Guards to wear in the 60s, and Tackles to wear in the 70s

I was always a fan of 89 for a TE number myself (gogo Matt Schobel!)

Well they didn't seem to happy about his lack of passrush and have implied both Maualuga & Johnson could get work in his position...so maybe they didn't care since Jeanty more then likely ends up a backup/special teamer this year...

The Bengals website has Jeanty's # as 53, maybe he switched

I guess I'm the only one who cares, but this is awesome thanks I was just gonna start a thread wondering what their numbers were gonna be. Where did u find these?

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster.html

Click on the "Active" tab then scroll down to "Unsigned Draft Pick" then click on "GO".

Man I'm pretty geeked. They were talking how Rey is pissed to be the 3rd USC LB taken in this draft. I think he is just the nasty guy that thios team needs, and Johnson rushing the QB on top of Tanks push. Uh-oh! I would still like another RB going into the season we'll have to see what vet is available. 15-1 Super Bowl! Let me believe until preseason at least.

Matt Schobel...I always liked him actually. I know he wasn't Tony Gonzalez, but he wasn't bad. I wished we had kept him.

Matt Schobel...I always liked him actually. I know he wasn't Tony Gonzalez, but he wasn't bad. I wished we had kept him.

Whenever I think of Matt Schobel I always flash back to the play where Troy P picked off Palmer and then weaved back and forth through a dozen flailing Bengals before scoring. A quick review of the play confirmed the damage. Schobel botched the catch, allowing the pick, and then missed a quick tackle that would have greatly reduced the damage. Worse, due to Troy P's back and forth return Schobel managed to whiff on two more attempts to tackle.

From that moment on he was dead to me.

Odamn they gave Johnson 93...Wonder if Jeanty gave it up or ...

Chase Coffman #80-Must mean they like him since they gave him a number in the 80's

Jonathan Luigs #50-Was never a fan of centers wearing 50's but what ever...aslong as we don't give him guychecks number...

Isn't #50 Dave Rimington's old number? That's a good one to have for a guy who won the Rimington Award in 2007.

This is a thread every season... and I know we will be running out of things to talk about over the next several weeks starting now- but it still always amazes me that rookie jersey numbers is a topic that people view worth discussing.

Oh well. To each his own. Continue.

Hows the weather over there Derek? <gotta pass the next two weeks some how>

Who was it that had the sig last year that showed Maualuga in his USC "58" and had it titled, "Why Rivers changed his number to "55" ??

Nice foresight !!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I did ^_^ ...Damn I couldn't find it on my photobucket >_<

I thought maybe that was you Kaz, but I couldn't remember. I just remembered that and found it rather amusing that it came to be. Is there anyway you can do another one this year that would get us Taylor Mays in next year's draft ??

Should have reserved #71 for Willie, the man did enough for this organization that he deserves to have his number unofficially retired.

Other than that, meh.

Love willie to death but Munoz's number isn't even retired...That and I really don't wanna see triple digit jersey's at one point....

So let Andre Smith have 71 he talked to willie I heard who was fine with it......

I thought maybe that was you Kaz, but I couldn't remember. I just remembered that and found it rather amusing that it came to be. Is there anyway you can do another one this year that would get us Taylor Mays in next year's draft ??

Let me grab some Chicken bones and magic rocks and I'll see if I can work my magic again :o

DT in the first? crazy talk.

Why is that ?? Marvin is ALWAYS looking for that big guy to plug the middle with, just like all the talk of Raji this year. Tank is on a one year deal and I think Peko is a free agent after next season. Shirley isn't going to get much time to develop in the rotation, unless there is an injury. Harris will probably get the axe and the new guy to the practice squad. The Cody kid is just STUPID huge as well. 6'5, 365... Anyway, that's a long ways away...