The funniest thing I've heard in weeks....

HairOnFire

Funny you should mention lower legwear. You ought to check out the hype just now...

I just checked it out. Instead of those pants, Chad should just wear a sign that says, "Pay attention to me. Please. I'm begging you."

Oh great. Now I have this picture in my head of Chad, pantsless, wearing a sign... :puke:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should mention lower legwear. You ought to check out the hype just now...

Wow, you just tricked me into visiting your website, didn't you?

And once there all I find is a picture of Chad wearing pants the same color as the car he drives.

That is so wrong.

I can't help thinking Kirk would never abuse my trust in that way.

Sheesh, I give ya picture of Chad in clown pants and still all I get is abuse...:lol:

If people want to hate on PD that is fine.

Apparently not. Because you're living proof that any criticism of Daugherty will be countered by those of you who have your tounges so far up his ass you can taste the prostate cancer. Worse, it's small minded dinks like you who have allowed Daugherty to do all of your thinking for years.

I'm a Bengal fan, for better or worse. I support this team with my eyes open and I don't need anyone telling me what to think or why I need to hate something that was never supposed to be anything more than a form of entertainment. So prattle on about how I'm a sad and bitter little man and then repeat your tired line of crap about how you'll someday throw a celebration when some old fart dies.

As for the issue of whether Daugherty is a respected columnist, I don't seem to be the only one who has a low opinion of his work. And that's to be expected when you consider how polarizing Daugherty's work has always been. In fact, how self serving is it for him to claim he's not the bite-the-head-off-of-a-chicken type? That's all he's ever been. Furthermore, the primary reason he just got fired from his radio gig is likely due to the fact that what might be entertaining in an article that takes five minutes to read isn't going to be nearly enough when you've got hours of airtime to fill.

Finally, your hero just got s**tcanned for plenty of good reasons, but I'm guessing one of the most important was there simply weren't enough dinks like you willing to jam their collective tounges up Daugherty's ass pipe anymore.

But you're still willing to, right?