2nd Round: Rey Maualuga

ArmyBengal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS DRAFT IS SO AWESOME SO FAR! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN ROUND 3! WHOOOOOOOOOO DEY

Have to love the value, but I'm worried about the center position

You have to take him there, plain and simple.

gotta agree. simply cannot be passing on a player this good...an amazing BPA pick. Lucky us!

Hell, if anything it keeps him from going to the Patriots!

WHAT??!! REY REY WHAT IN THE SECOND OMFG IM FREAKING RIGHT NOW WE GOT 2 OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN 2 PICKS! AHHH I CANT WAIT TO BUY MY MAUGLAGA JERSEY!!! THURMAN WHO IS ALL IM SAYING!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WHAT??!! REY REY WHAT IN THE SECOND OMFG IM FREAKING RIGHT NOW WE GOT 2 OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN 2 PICKS! AHHH I CANT WAIT TO BUY MY MAUGLAGA JERSEY!!! THURMAN WHO IS ALL IM SAYING!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

YESSSSIR

I love the pick and love how our draft has been coming to this point. If we don't find a way to get Unger or Caldwell, I'm still going to be worried.

Indeed,would give me alot of hope to see us trade in to the 2nd and Snatch Unger or Caldwell at some point.... but still I'm so psyched only way I could be more so is if Redskins traded 13th for Chad and we took Orakpo or Mack harhar.

allow me to publicly eat a heaping mound of crow.

i was not in favor of spending a first round pick on this gentleman, but i am now a fan. so if y'all can find it in your hearts to forgive me for being a rey hater it would great. and if not . . . well . . . it's still great because we've done well today.

the center thing is a little freaky but hopefully we'll get that figured out at the top of the third.

i'll say it again this draft has gone extremely well for the bengals.

I like Maualuga but , we just passed on Conner Barwin.

I thought Maualuga sucked in the Senior Bowl.

As I have said many times it not just who you take , its who you could have had.

We could have one of the best DE's in the entire draft and one of the better TE's and special team guys.

We didnt need a Damn LB.

We just traded finaly having someone that could rush the passer for a LB that will give us about the same level of play that Dhani Jones plays at.

We gained nothing

Rey is younger but , we had a good roster of LB's now one of them will have to be cut from a deffense that was the #12 deffense, for the first time since Marvin has been here- its not wise to mess with team chemistry.

The LB/ WR fettish continues.

How do you know that its draft day?

When the Bengals draft a LB and WR.

Do the Bengals understand that they dont have to draft a LB and WR every year?

As I have said many times it not just who you take , its who you could have had.

We could have one of the best DE's in the entire draft and one of the better TE's and special team guys.

We didnt need a Damn LB.

We just traded finaly having someone that could rush the passer for a LB that will give us about the same level of play that Dhani Jones plays at.

We gained nothing

Rey is younger but , we had a good roster of LB's now one of them will have to be cut from a deffense that was the #12 deffense, for the first time since Marvin has been here- its not wise to mess with team chemistry.

Shut your face! Why are you putting a damper on this? Their is always one.........Go back to Cleveland

Barwin is more suited for a 3-4 Defense BTW

I have to wonder if the delay in the pick was debating about taking another offensive tackle. The center thing doesn't concern me that much because once Mack walked to Cleveland, there wasn't anyone else pressing to me. We can afford to look at 3 or even 4 for center. Reyrey was too much to pass up, especially given our track record with linebacker injuries the past few seasons.

We didnt need a Damn LB.

We gained nothing

Shut your face! Why are you putting a damper on this? Their is always one.........Go back to Cleveland

Barwin is more suited for a 3-4 Defense BTW

i guess its just nick now

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I heard the pick, and KNEW some BZ brethren were going apesh!t.