TO Cut by Cowboys

http://espn.go.com/

Just about to post this. Still a chance it won't happen I guess. Not that I want to accuse the meeja of jumping the gun or sensationalising things.

Incredible news! I think Tourage signed at just the right time for him!

Derek - LOL.

I bet the Redskins go after him.

They'll do that before they take another lunge at Chad.

Yep. They would get a whiny douchebag with zero integrity who will want a massive contract without having to give up a single draft pick. Both sides win. :rolleyes:

The thing I noticed with TO getting cut is, now there are all kinds of teams in need of a WR. While I understand the difference in getting one whithout giving up anything, there is obviously a demand and Chad could be dealt if the team so desires. I'm not saying he WILL be dealt, only saying the odds are better than some are willing to give credit to...

I wonder if the Cowboys would have any interest in Chad?

I'm betting yes. Too bad they have no draft picks to offer.

They could offer a 2010 pick

or

do they have a decent centers they could spare?

Giving up Chad would be straight dumb at this point, who would be our number one receiver Coles? We would be at a worst situation then when TJ got signed the other day. Then you guys would be begging for the Bengals to sign Crabtree, ignoring the fact that we need another linemen. Leave Chad alone and let's see what we can accoplish with the group we have.

wooooooooooooooooooooooow. can't say I'm too surprised though...

Listen man. You can't write the word wow with 23 o's and then say you aren't surprised.

Anyway... Maybe the Eagles will be looking to get McNabb a quality WR. :lol:

Since when is "Wow" only related to surprise? The wow I stated was it was big news, had nothing to do with surprise. Thanks man.

I wonder if the Cowboys would have any interest in Chad?

I'm betting yes. Too bad they have no draft picks to offer.

They could offer a 2010 pick

or

do they have a decent centers they could spare?

Giving up Chad would be straight dumb at this point, who would be our number one receiver Coles? We would be at a worst situation then when TJ got signed the other day. Then you guys would be begging for the Bengals to sign Crabtree, ignoring the fact that we need another linemen. Leave Chad alone and let's see what we can accoplish with the group we have.

Coles has been a #1 basically his entire career... so no, I don't have a problem with that.

As for our WR situation being worse than before - I'm going to file that under "Who gives a s**t?" Look at the successful teams of last year for a second. How many of the playoff teams this past year were stacked at WR? Basically just the Colts and Cardinals.

There were a couple teams like the Panthers and Steelers who had decent WR's. But most every other team was weak at the position. The Ravens, Titans, and Vikings all didn't have a WR that could have been on the Bengals starting roster. The Eagles relied primarily on a rookie, and the Falcons on a bunch of 1st round busts. These are teams that built around defense and the running game.

This should be a clue as to how to build a team. A team like the Cardinals having success is very rare. Success is built from the inside out (build through the lines and then gradually move out toward the hashes). Being obsessed with having the deepest most talented WR corps in the league is how the Lions were built.

Giving up Chad would be straight dumb at this point

Yeah, if we lost Chad, we have to find someone to replace all the drops, the poor-to-nonexistent run blocking, the poor route running, the failure to chase down DBs following interceptions, the off season whining, and etc.

How would we replace all that?

Yeah, we can't afford to lose Chad

wooooooooooooooooooooooow. can't say I'm too surprised though...

Listen man. You can't write the word wow with 23 o's and then say you aren't surprised.

Anyway... Maybe the Eagles will be looking to get McNabb a quality WR. :lol:

Since when is "Wow" only related to surprise? The wow I stated was it was big news, had nothing to do with surprise. Thanks man.

I was just trying to be funny man. Take it easy.

But for the record, the word "wow" is an interjection used to express wonder, amazement, or great pleasure. So, you understand my misunderstanding, unless you happened to be pleasuring yourself at the time of this post and the wow was unrelated to TO's release.

Giving up Chad would be straight dumb at this point

Yeah, if we lost Chad, we have to find someone to replace all the drops, the poor-to-nonexistent run blocking, the poor route running, the failure to chase down DBs following interceptions, the off season whining, and etc.

How would we replace all that?

Yeah, we can't afford to lose Chad

How would we replace all this TJ?

I dunno, JungleD, what percentage of that is from last season?

Maybe we could bring in Odell to play WR

He can do everything

Well, everything aside from staying out of trouble. But he's the man!

You see i don't resort to sarcasm like you enjoy doing far too much. But on the real, yeah he didn't perform to that extent last season cause of no Carson/no o-line but you still haven't told me who can do what Chad does on the field, and what we should do to replace it. Get back to me whenever you see fit not to say "bring in Odell to play WR" Cause if you don't have anything on topic to add to the board then don't say anything.