I have just one question.

bnglsboi8532

I know it has been discussed but after seeing guys like Desean Jackson and Eddie Royal, y can't any of our rookies get on the field...this is the kind of crap that give me a reason to want ML gone! A lot of coaches play their rookies at least some, but ML always holds rookies out, we drafted them for a reason right? Fitzy had good chemistry with Jerome Simpson in the preseason and now it sounds like Carson is seriously hurt, like career threatening hurt, this season is done anyway so why not put our rookies in and see what we have.

It's a thing with a certain set of coaches. Steelers fans used to complain about the same thing with Bill Cowher, how he would favor vets over rooks and how the team got older faster as a result. Given that this season looks to be a bust, it would make sense to start working the young guys in and give them some looks under actual game conditions. Collins got some snaps vs. Tennessee...more please.