Thing that is sad about this franchise is...

bnglsboi8532

We were created by the biggest genius and most influential icon in football history in the great Paul Brown, but Mike Brown has muddied up what is 'relative' built and started! We should be the most storied franhise, not Green Bay, not New England but us. Also it should be called the Paul Brown trophy, not the Vince Lombardi trophy!

We were created by the biggest genius and most influential icon in football history in the great Paul Brown, but Mike Brown has muddied up what is 'relative' built and started! We should be the most storied franhise, not Green Bay, not New England but us. Also it should be called the Paul Brown trophy, not the Vince Lombardi trophy!

You can't name something after someone who never won it.

Ah, another pair of boots kicking Mike Brown in the ball sack. I wonder if we ever do get to another Superbowl that those same balls will be licked by some of the fans out there.

Now don't get me wrong I am DESPERATE for some Bengals success but it appears everytime something good/positive happens (play-offs, good draft pick etc) then it's Marvins doing - whereas a week by week loss (yeah, month by month, year by year, season by season) is Mikeys fault.

Mikeys at the top of the tree so the buck stops with him, no doubt, but it should cut both ways.

Ah, another pair of boots kicking Mike Brown in the ball sack. I wonder if we ever do get to another Superbowl that those same balls will be licked by some of the fans out there.

Now don't get me wrong I am DESPERATE for some Bengals success but it appears everytime something good/positive happens (play-offs, good draft pick etc) then it's Marvins doing - whereas a week by week loss (yeah, month by month, year by year, season by season) is Mikeys fault.

Mikeys at the top of the tree so the buck stops with him, no doubt, but it should cut both ways.

Brown takes most of the bullets, because he is the common denominator in 18 years of suck. The sad truth is that until Lewis bolts, we will never know if he can be a good coach. He started off great, until the lack of a legitimate GM and Player Personnel Dept. made it impossible for any coach to succeed. Like many before him, Marvin has been bengalized. SOP deserves 100% of the blame for that. Soon, Lewis will be fired or just plain walk away. We can then look forward to Paul Alexander or some other hack boob as HC. Who the heck would want to coach for that man?