Heres what i think needs to happen

volcom69

Ok im by far no expert and this is just what i think needs to happen, some may disagree and some may agree with me.

1. Ok its time for Marvin to leave it was all great in the begining when he first showed up, but after 2005 nothing has been the same and his team has been going backwards instead of forward. Now some is Mike Brown, but i also beileve that alot of it is Marvin. Mike Brown is not out there coaching these guys Marvin is and once again after week 2 MARVIN WAS OUT COACHED AGAIN. His team is not playing hard for him he can not get his team motivated to play.

2. After the coach is gone i think its time to get rid of some of these players Chad Johnson needs to go plus he will want to leave anyways and i wouldnt be suprised if dosnt start acting up soon. TJ not so sure if they will resign him, but he might want way to much money to stay if he stays ill be suprised, but so far this guy cannot get open so lets hope he gets on track. The o-line needs blown up i do like Whitworth, and i do like Williams but other then that im not to happy with them. Ok Chris Perry is the not the Chris of 2005 so the running game sucks and maybe they should bring in Shaun Alexander for the vet min. and cant do any worse then what Chris has done. I wanna see more Dede at least he has some speed to him.

Ok so anyways these are things that i think need to happen and everyone can chime in if they want and say what they think needs to happen. I feel the defense has been playing pretty good, just think if this offense was what it was in 2005 they would be pretty good, so im not that upset with the defense play. So i figure we will be back to rebuilding this team so i really dont see this team being very good for a couple of years, and its getting pretty hard to keep being a fan of what Marvin keeps putting on the field. This team is a joke a big joke and something serious needs to happen.

Ok im by far no expert and this is just what i think needs to happen, some may disagree and some may agree with me.

1. Ok its time for Marvin to leave it was all great in the begining when he first showed up, but after 2005 nothing has been the same and his team has been going backwards instead of forward. Now some is Mike Brown, but i also beileve that alot of it is Marvin. Mike Brown is not out there coaching these guys Marvin is and once again after week 2 MARVIN WAS OUT COACHED AGAIN. His team is not playing hard for him he can not get his team motivated to play.

2. After the coach is gone i think its time to get rid of some of these players Chad Johnson needs to go plus he will want to leave anyways and i wouldnt be suprised if dosnt start acting up soon. TJ not so sure if they will resign him, but he might want way to much money to stay if he stays ill be suprised, but so far this guy cannot get open so lets hope he gets on track. The o-line needs blown up i do like Whitworth, and i do like Williams but other then that im not to happy with them. Ok Chris Perry is the not the Chris of 2005 so the running game sucks and maybe they should bring in Shaun Alexander for the vet min. and cant do any worse then what Chris has done. I wanna see more Dede at least he has some speed to him.

Ok so anyways these are things that i think need to happen and everyone can chime in if they want and say what they think needs to happen. I feel the defense has been playing pretty good, just think if this offense was what it was in 2005 they would be pretty good, so im not that upset with the defense play. So i figure we will be back to rebuilding this team so i really dont see this team being very good for a couple of years, and its getting pretty hard to keep being a fan of what Marvin keeps putting on the field. This team is a joke a big joke and something serious needs to happen.

I agree with #1. Way off base with #2. You don't throw Pro bowlers away. We have seen first hand what happens when players like Willie Anderson and Rudi Johnson are let go. The team suffers.

Ok yes i agree with TJ i do like him and im hoping they resign him but dont know if they will. Chad i really dont know what to think about chad is going to want to play will he want to be traded i dont know. We can lose with Chad and we can lose without him. All i know is i dont know happend to Carson, but i hope he can find his rythem again but who knows. I just really dont see this team winning very much even in the next couple of years, but i am ok with the defense for the most part and think they can only get better.

I heard Lapham during the game say that since November 2007, the Bengals have scored 10 touchdowns in 6 games. Willie and Rudi weren't part of the problem since we have the same problem now.The first step to turn this around is for season ticket holders to boycott the product. Stay away. Starting at the next home game.

I think Dave Lapham does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. This team severely lacks leadership.

I heard Lapham during the game say that since November 2007, the Bengals have scored 10 touchdowns in 6 games. Willie and Rudi weren't part of the problem since we have the same problem now.The first step to turn this around is for season ticket holders to boycott the product. Stay away. Starting at the next home game.

I think Dave Lapham does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. This team severely lacks leadership.

Someone agrees with me on that.

Maybe Lapham has that problem, someone else would know better. He's right though and you can look it up about the lack of offense since November 2007, 10 TD's in now 7 games.

Its clear this is going to be a season that last years Dolphins can appreciate. No doubt it starts from the top. No doubt the top won't care about the product they sell because, well, it sells.