ESPN2: Marvin Lewis will quit or resign after reg season

ShulaSteakhouse

Hes always done that it seems after the 2005 season he dosnt fire up the guys when things are down hes a big joke to me im done with him ive been done with him but this game just proves it to me. His halftime speech probably went like this "alright guys good first half we did some things right and some things wrong but i like were we are going so keep up the good work". What a joke of a coach.

ya whoever posted that is an idiot. quit and resign are the same thing. that being said, marvin has been a very solid coach for cincy and i hope he doesn't quit after this season regardless of the outcome.

I quoted the ESPN2 article. Marvin got used today by a rookie HC and a rookie QB. Yep, he's a genius.

It could be the right after game anger but right now I could care less if he quit or got fired, if we go under .500 he should be fired so I appreciate ML bringin the Bengals back to relevancy but it is time for another coach, kinda like Tony Dungy built the Bucs but couldn't get them to the next level, and in comes Gruden and poof...but sometimes it is just time to move on...we have get talent that underachieves, maybe someone else can tap that talent!

We as fans want this team to come out and give all that they have with emotion and heart, but i have not seen that yet from this team. On big plays i notice this team with there hands on there hips not trying to fire each other up what the heck is that. Im done getting excited about this team anymore until they bring in a coach who will actully coach up these guys. This team wants to be younger then you better get someone in here that can coach this team up then. MARVIN PLEASE GO