That's quite a quote from Rudi

walzav29

Johnson said. "No love lost. Sign and move on. I wish (the Bengals) the best of luck because they are going to need it."

This doesn't just seem like sour grapes. I'm officially hitting the panic button. They cut Willie like he was Odell Thurman, they sign Chris Henry even though Marv didn't want him, Chad has lost his mind, they have 4 cornerbacks, Fatass Jeremi Johnson is out for the year. Not drafting or signing RB, because you are so confident in Chris Perry's camp? I don't know about you boys, but this could get ugly quick. It just seems like bad juju.

Oh now Rudi was just pissed cause someone stole his luggage, who really cares what he says he just got cut took a pay cut and now say what he wants. This team did what it had to, get rid of older players whose playing time was going down. I dont like that this team only has 4 CBs and i sure hope they decide to get someone soon. Lets let them play the first game and see what it looks like then, but who gives a crap about what a backup running back has to say.

Rudi has been pissed since Marvin called his (_0_) on the carpet about the bullshyt hammy injury that he was nursing, Real funny how he goes to Detroit, works out for them and there are no signs of a hammy problem.... :angry:

Yeah Rudi, Good Luck... And I'm not going to even mention about your attitude during last Thursday's game...

Rudi has been pissed since Marvin called his (_0_) on the carpet about the bullshyt hammy injury that he was nursing, Real funny how he goes to Detroit, works out for them and there are no signs of a hammy problem.... :angry:

Yeah Rudi, Good Luck... And I'm not going to even mention about your attitude during last Thursday's game...

He should be grateful we had an excellent line making huge holes for him to run through. Bengals made him rich. Now he will slowly fade away. Detroit wont be nice either if he keeps trying to run like LT. Wait till he gets passes thrown to him, and it takes a couple seconds to turn around then run.

Im not going to miss Rudi. He hasn't been Rudi since 2006.

Detroits line is not going to make gaping holes either.

It amazing...His career was made here. He may have not gotten a chance anywhere else. Now lets get people playing who dont feel entitled to their role.

I've always liked Rudi... but he has always struck me as a bit of an attitude. He's much quieter than Chad, and doesn't have the huge personality... but that doesn't mean he's not an ingrate. This certainly isn't the first time Rudi has mouthed off to the media about the Bengals.

I remember some vocal complaints when he was franchised... and I'll never forget the quote after the loss to the Steelers when he threw Marvin and the defense under the bus "I feel like a thief. And I don't steal. Put two and two together. It ain't because of me. Ain't because of me. I had 50 in the first. You tell me. You do the math. Last time I checked. That's all I'm saying. They do what they do. They're trying to turn me into a thief, but I ain't a thief.”

All of that to say, I'm not surprised that he would make a quote like that. He won't find a lot of success in Detroit, and I doubt many Bengals fans will miss him greatly. The Bengals won't have a bell-cow, but few NFL teams do. They'll share the load with a committee that will likely perform adequately.

Like I said, I always liked Rudi, but he's in the twilight of his career and would be better off keeping his mouth shut.

• 1 month later...
Johnson said. "No love lost. Sign and move on. I wish (the Bengals) the best of luck because they are going to need it."

This doesn't just seem like sour grapes. I'm officially hitting the panic button. They cut Willie like he was Odell Thurman, they sign Chris Henry even though Marv didn't want him, Chad has lost his mind, they have 4 cornerbacks, Fatass Jeremi Johnson is out for the year. Not drafting or signing RB, because you are so confident in Chris Perry's camp? I don't know about you boys, but this could get ugly quick. It just seems like bad juju.

All hail Walzav The Foreteller!

Well, it is hardly a surpise. The signs were there last season and the off season and draft all but ensured we'd stink. Nevermind the team having no direction, the frikkin franchise doesn't have a direction. Except collect the money and play at being a franchise by shuffling players around every now and then.

I pity any poor bastard college player drafted by us or the Lions. pu**ies.

Plus all my teams suddenly stink. Damn it all to hell.

/stamps foot