One Thing is Certain

membengal

It is going to be an absolute media circus next Monday in Green Bay.

The interesting thing for the Bengals? The D is going to get an early test, because I am guessing that Aaron Rodgers is going to be uber-focused ridiculously out of proportion with the fact that it is the first pre-season game. And...IF the Packers really insist on making it a competition, then the second QB in will be Favre. And he'll probably be uber-focused as well.

So...Zimmer is about to get a lot of quality film with regard to his defense, and a chance to see some guys under weirdly close to real game intenisty situations for a first week pre-season game.

My main thing is i wanna see if this Brandon Johnson is really as good as he is playing in training camp. I still dont like the fact that Jeanty is starting i would have liked to have seen Brooks do something or Blackstock, but if Jeanty is looking good then so be it. So im anxious to see what the D can do against GreenBay

My main thing is i wanna see if this Brandon Johnson is really as good as he is playing in training camp. I still dont like the fact that Jeanty is starting i would have liked to have seen Brooks do something or Blackstock, but if Jeanty is looking good then so be it. So im anxious to see what the D can do against GreenBay

Yeah, I am anxious to see Brandon J., too. He was a player that you thought could be good at Louisville that never really put it all together. He came to the 'Ville as a WR and hasn't been playing football all that long and is a freak of an athlete. I like that he has patterned himself after Karlos Dansby, after his time in AZ. He's looking like the backup MLB right now, too.

I also want to see if James J. (boy, we have a lot of Johnsons) is the real deal. Carson comparing him to Warrick Dunn is saying something. David Jones and Castille I am anxious to see, too.

Regardless of the outcome of the game, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the new guys and seeing how the new defense does. That being said, I think I will listen to some music and turn down the TV, as it will surely be a 3 hour suckfest of Favre with a distracting football game going on in the background for the commentators !!!

F*CK YOU FAVRE !!!

WHODEY !!!

Who is starting at DE while Odom is out? heard talk that Frostee jumped offside two times on the same play and zimmer pulled him out and put Fanene in?? Anyone know anything about this?

And im looking forward to seeing Sims and Shirley as well as Lynch in a real game situation.

The Favre circus will be paybacks for the Palmer circus in the '06 pre season game. No one gave a rats ass about anything the Packers did, because it was Palmer's comeback game - and the Packers sucked.

We'll all get so sick of hearing the announcers talk about nothing but Favre... and probably put the TV on mute after about 10 minutes. But at least we'll be watching football, right?

Who is starting at DE while Odom is out? heard talk that Frostee jumped offside two times on the same play and zimmer pulled him out and put Fanene in?? Anyone know anything about this?

And im looking forward to seeing Sims and Shirley as well as Lynch in a real game situation.

It'll be a good audition for Frostee and I hope he makes the most out of it. I would like to see Fanene get more snaps and I think he will this season. He's the type of player that could break out, going into his 3rd season. Most players make their biggest improvement between their second and third seasons. Eric Henderson should finally get his chance this preseason, too. I'm curious to see Marcus Maxwell, since he looks to be the favorite with Chatman for the #3 WR position right now. He needs a strong preseason.

It'll be a good audition for Frostee and I hope he makes the most out of it. I would like to see Fanene get more snaps and I think he will this season. He's the type of player that could break out, going into his 3rd season. Most players make their biggest improvement between their second and third seasons. Eric Henderson should finally get his chance this preseason, too. I'm curious to see Marcus Maxwell, since he looks to be the favorite with Chatman for the #3 WR position right now. He needs a strong preseason.

Yeah ive been hearing good things about Maxwell, just cant wait to see all the young guys on in the first pre-season game....Also heard Whitworth has been taking snaps at Center he's a little tall at 6'7 but cant hurt to see how it plays out. although it also said its just emergency status like Bobby but if they can both back up Ghiaciuc then that might take Santucci or Cook out of the mix and free up some roster spots for James J/DD or another Safety.