KOZN Omaha Mock Draft

Wraith

Yes I traded Chad Johnson for the #22 and #92 picks in the draft.

Dorsey went #2, Ellis went #4, I selected Gholston with the #9 pick and Limas Sweed with pick #22. It was only a 1st Round draft but I wanted to package the first 2 3rds to trade back into the second round to select Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina and Tyrell Johnson SS Arkansas St. With our selection in the Third #96 I wanted Rubin from Iowa St. Any of you have a problem if the draft fell like this? I had a tough time with #22 Sweed, Albert, and Stewart were all there I decided to go for the only remaining WR that carried a first round grade but not selecting Albert was tough.

Yes I traded Chad Johnson for the #22 and #92 picks in the draft.

Dorsey went #2, Ellis went #4, I selected Gholston with the #9 pick and Limas Sweed with pick #22. It was only a 1st Round draft but I wanted to package the first 2 3rds to trade back into the second round to select Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina and Tyrell Johnson SS Arkansas St. With our selection in the Third #96 I wanted Rubin from Iowa St. Any of you have a problem if the draft fell like this? I had a tough time with #22 Sweed, Albert, and Stewart were all there I decided to go for the only remaining WR that carried a first round grade but not selecting Albert was tough.

I would torpedo my shorts if Gholston went after Ellis, but hey...who really knows?

Gholston

Sweed

Johnson

Johnson

Rubin

that is a stellar set of guys to get...I'd be happy as can be.

Hell Willy, who wouldn't! Plus the Bengals would net two more "Johnsons". :wacko: What's up with this team and that name anyway!?!

Gholston

Sweed

Johnson

Johnson

Rubin

that is a stellar set of guys to get...I'd be happy as can be.

Hell Willy, who wouldn't! Plus the Bengals would net two more "Johnsons". :wacko: What's up with this team and that name anyway!?!

We've had our quota on "Johnson's"

I am hoping the Steelers take Rod Johnson, Tight End, Moorehead St.