NBA Playoffs!

BengalszoneBilly

Who makes your first round picks?

In the West I'll take the Suns, 3 out of 4 against the Spurs.

Ill have to say in the East, the Celtics sweep ATL while i am from Toronto so Raptors take Orlando(even though this wont happen) in 5 games.

Cavs in six over the Wiz.

Celts sweep ATL.

DET in 5 over PHI

Orlando in six over Toronto

LAL over DEN in six

NO over DAL in six

Suns over Spurs in 7

Rockets (FINALLY) over Utah in 7

It's so awesome that any team in the West, 1-8, could make a run to the championship.

• 2 weeks later...
Which is more messed up...the fact the Celtics have allowed the Hawks to tie the series three all, or the fact that round two has started while there is a last game left to play in round one?

The fact that the Suns rolled over again for the Spurs. <_<

Which is more messed up...the fact the Celtics have allowed the Hawks to tie the series three all, or the fact that round two has started while there is a last game left to play in round one?

Proved the wisdom of trading for big Shaq. Honorable mention would go to Tracy McGrady's 0 for 7 streak in making it out of round one.

Proved the wisdom of trading for big Shaq. Honorable mention would go to Tracy McGrady's 0 for 7 streak in making it out of round one.

T Macs got the curse, he could have stayed in Toronto with rookie Vince Carter but nooo, he needed to be traded to freakin Orlando. I hope he never wins a championship cause he could have won many with that team had he stayed.

• 2 weeks later...
NBA Finals.........Lakers vs. Pistons.....with Detroit taking it in 6.

Correction;

Lakers and Celtics,

Celtics in 5

No Corrections needed. The Celtics cant win a road game to save their life (0-6 in playoffs through 2 rounds) and Detroit has proven they can beat the Celts in Boston.

Once again

NBA Finals Lakers vs. Pistons.......with Detroit taking it in 6.

I hate the lakers, used to hate Kobe until this season. With the help of Gasol and others, Kobe is playing like he's the greatest ever. Kobe is the ultimate, he's every bit as good as Jordan and I think the Lakers have a very good chance of winning it all.

What I want to see is SPURS vs Celtics.

What we'll probably see is LAKERS vs PISTONS.

Prediction: Celtics win in game 6 over the Spurs (on the ROAD).