Collectibles

DDOGG

I use to work in a knife store before joining the Army and started collecting Case knives when I was young. I had an absolute sh*tload of them. Starting about 3 years ago, I started selling them off at shows and sold the last set right before I went to Afghanistan. Now, I collect disney movies for my son. ANYTHING BUT BARNEY THE F*CKING DINOSAUR !!!

WHODEY !!!

I collect Makers Mark Whisky bottles. Currently I'm working on the NFL set, and I've got just about all 32, but there's a couple that are just hard as hell to find on ebay anymore. This set was made in '02, and there are only so many in existence of every team.

nfl1000kp6.jpg

Lot's of stuff. Just ask my wife!

Old Bengals and Reds programs

Albums of several favorite artists from the 60s and 70s

CDs of several favorite artists from the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Old beer cans (pre-aluminum era)

I still have a collection of baseball and football cards from the 60s and 70s that I have kept.

Guns.

Sports memorbilia (Mostly Reds, Bengals and Buckeys).

I'd like to start collecting NBA Basketball cards again, I did as a kid... There are soooo many spectacular b-ball players right now, it's ridiculous. It's definitely time to collect NBA cards if your looking for future dividends! My one and only card that I have been able to save throughout the years is actually Micheal Jordan's rookie Chicago Whitesox baseball card. Its got good value.

Movies (DVD's, soon BluRays), movie posters, and different movie memorbilia. One day I'll have a theater room big enough for them all.

I'm still looking for that Ken Griffey Jr and Pete Rose autograph...

Guns.

Oh hell yeah! I collect single action automatics like the 1911 Colt Government Models, Combat Commanders, and Browning Hi-Powers. The only way to carry is condition one. Cocked with the safety locked. In Arizona, as long as the weapon is in view, no permit is needed. I love this state!

I finally scored my Pete Rose Autographed card about six years ago at a local card shop. It was his Cincinnati player/manager card.

Guns.

Oh hell yeah! I collect single action automatics like the 1911 Colt Government Models, Combat Commanders, and Browning Hi-Powers. The only way to carry is condition one. Cocked with the safety locked. In Arizona, as long as the weapon is in view, no permit is needed. I love this state!

I finally scored my Pete Rose Autographed card about six years ago at a local card shop. It was his Cincinnati player/manager card.

I like shotguns and rifles... I found a 1911 Winchester Mod. 1911 SL (aka "The Widow Maker" because of the way you cocked it), which was the first semi-automatic shotgun they produced, at a yard sale for $150. It's worth about $850 - $1,000 today. I have several shotguns from different manufacturers and time periods. The 1911 means the year 1911, its my oldest.

I also have an old German .22 calibur Ruger/Luger. This is the type of pistol worn back in the day of Hitler's reign??? You'd be amazed at the stuff you can find at auctions/yard sales. I got it for $50. I also have a revolver worn by my Great Great Grandpa. Its a .357 and it dates back to the times when they used to ride around on horses. He was shot in the back of the head and killed at a bar.

I also have a Russian SKS that is VERY rare, even though its a very common piece of crap weapon. Usually you can pick up a SKS for $150 at a gun show... This particular SKS is all original and has markings that can not be identified. It also has been used in some sort of warfare because it has XXXXX's on the butt. From all the research I've done on this gun, the X's are supposedly KILLS. This is the only weapon I have that shoots full metal jackets (7.62 caliber).

I've got several modern day pistols ranging from .22 to 45's. I've mentioned before that I like the .38 special by Smith and Wesson, its what I carry daily... That's awesome that you can carry a pistol around like that in AZ. You can never be too careful living where I'm at (Hamilton, OH). I keep a glock 9 under the seat in my Durango at all times and wear the .38 tucked in at my lower back, lol.

Congrats on the Pete Rose autograph, that's special!

I took my kid to Toys R Us today to let him pick out a new Transformer. He was excited to find a "Bumblebee". Some ass bag stepped in front of my 4 year old and took it. It was the last one. Danny waited patiently while myself and the 45 year old virgin had a talk at the end of the aisle. He said that some of the Transfomers are going to be worth money in the original package. I took it out of his cart and explained to him that toys are for kids and that I'd be out in the parking lot if he had a problem with it. Later today I was at Meijers and in the toy aisle I swear to God was another 40 plus loser sifting through the damn Transformers. What the hell man.

Danny got his Trans former and the only thing I really collect are hangovers, boxsets, enemies(man that guy was pissed but too chickensh&t to do anyhting about it but go get a manager), TV's (11 of them in my place on Satalite)

Hey back in the mid. 70s when I was working at a grocery store, one of are jobs was sorting out the soda (coke, pepsi, R.C etc) bottles. We would put them in there companys wood crates so the venders would come and give the store credit. Back then cust. had to pay like 5 cents a bottle when they bought a 8 pack of soda. So one day as I was doing this I spotted A 16oz KENTUCKY Colonels A.B.A Basketball from RC Cola and I was hooked. Later I found a add in a sports MAG. and I started buying some that way. I havnt bought any in 20 years so all I have are at least 30 years old. I have many pro sports and collage teams including Bengals, Browns ,Cowboys and 2 different Steelers bottles. I have alot of BI-CENT. bottles many from all different states. I have no idea what or if they are worth anything but I wouldnt sell them anyway. I guess my favorite one is a 32 0z. DIET DR. PEPPER ROGER STAUBACH bottle it is still full with org. cap( like most of the collection).

I took my kid to Toys R Us today to let him pick out a new Transformer. He was excited to find a "Bumblebee". Some ass bag stepped in front of my 4 year old and took it. It was the last one. Danny waited patiently while myself and the 45 year old virgin had a talk at the end of the aisle. He said that some of the Transfomers are going to be worth money in the original package. I took it out of his cart and explained to him that toys are for kids and that I'd be out in the parking lot if he had a problem with it. Later today I was at Meijers and in the toy aisle I swear to God was another 40 plus loser sifting through the damn Transformers. What the hell man.

Danny got his Trans former and the only thing I really collect are hangovers, boxsets, enemies(man that guy was pissed but too chickensh&t to do anyhting about it but go get a manager), TV's (11 of them in my place on Satalite)

Whoa it up Hoss. Let me get this straight. Some ADULT man was buying toys for himself!?! You should have chin checked him right there for that alone. :lol: What a loser!

I was so pissed that he took it while my boy was looking at it. I just couldn't see myself going to jail with my kid there at the store. Which does suck because that cock face needs an asswhoopin'