Worthless Draft Publications

Wraith

How difficult is it to know the draft order before you release your publication? Cincinnati does not select at pick #41 unless there is a trade, nor does Cincinnati select with the ninth pick in each round. Why should I invest any money on your publication when you don't bother to even get the basics of when does team x pick right. Colin Lindsay has had the draft order up since the week after the Super Bowl, give it a look, oh and while your at it look at some film.

I'm just trying to fathom why people actually buy other peoples guesses. That's how fortune tellers made their start I assume.

Here's my advice. The next time you get the urge to squander 7 to 10 bucks on this publication, get a six pack of good beer instead. :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to fathom why people actually buy other peoples guesses. That's how fortune tellers made their start I assume.

Here's my advice. The next time you get the urge to squander 7 to 10 bucks on this publication, get a six pack of good beer instead. :rolleyes:

Don't blame him Billy. I too am a Draft Addict. Remember, in the long long ago, and the far far away , I too was once the Draft Publicist for this very website.

Every year we spend our last hard earned dollars on the rhetoric of others only to get our favorite team to hopefully see it through our eyes, the desperation and disbelief that every year on draft day, MIKE BROWN won't f*ck it up again.

We throw tears against the wind hoping that someone with an army issue M-1 rifle with the appropriate long range sight, takes out that stupid bald head MB before the draft, but each year, our hopes fade away with...

"And with the 26th pick in the April 2004 NFL Draft, The Cincinnati Bengals select Chris Perry RB, Michigan !!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

- So don't blame him Billy, He hasn't realized that Mike Brown is Agent SMITH, and the Bengals are his Matrix. It his world now, that his beloved patriarch Paul Brown has left us these now 18 years ???

- I had to realize the truth,..... AS long as Mike Brown is still running this team

.................................. There is NO Spoon !!! B)

Its all about how we feed our addictions, my arguement would be that a draft addiction is better for you than an Alcohol addiction but as John Lennon said "Whatever gets you through the night".

As to why I read other peoples opinions, it gives me a sanity check and just like every other scientific or pseudo-scientific endeavor reading someone elses position paper can sometimes bring aspects of the problem to light in ways you haven't thought of. Since all our brains are wired differently we all approach a problem in different ways and therefore see different facets.

For example if you are a paleontologist and you are building a position paper supporting the theory that most/all dinosaurs were warm-blooded rather than cold-blooded is it not worth your time to review papers from scientists that believe they can prove the status quo even though you know you will probably disagree with their findings?

For example if you are a paleontologist and you are building a position paper supporting the theory that most/all dinosaurs were warm-blooded rather than cold-blooded ......

I find it curious that, in a discussion of Mike Brown, the analogy you choose is about dinosaurs. Wraith, I think your freudian slip is showing. :P

For example if you are a paleontologist and you are building a position paper supporting the theory that most/all dinosaurs were warm-blooded rather than cold-blooded ......

I find it curious that, in a discussion of Mike Brown, the analogy you choose is about dinosaurs. Wraith, I think your freudian slip is showing. :P

Yes, it was proven in 1991 that Mike Brown wasn't actually Paul Browns' child. He was actually the last remnant of a species long thought to have been extinct in the late Triassic period.

The Jackassasaurus ! :angry: