Kenny Irons

kayaker0678

I wouldn't expect a lot less than a year removed from ACL surgery to a RB. Maybe the year after.

..........................or his contract year in 2010? :huh:

I'd love have kenny 100% but when marvin last talked about RB's he talked more about getting perry back then irons

right he said they was unsure of Kenny situation I can't recall where but remember seeing somewhere the reason they are so unsure is because they had to do a second procedure on his knee. Doesn't sound good :(

A friend of mine, Auburn alum, said he ran into Irons last weekend and Irons said his rehab was behind schedule but he expects to be ready for camp.

To me, that says don't expect this to be his year.

Yup. After Iron's first surgery it was said that he had more swelling, and for a longer period of time, than expected. It was also rumored that he was on crutches longer than Palmer, and was still voicing some concerns over lingering pain.

It's pure speculation, but I'd say everything points to a longer rehab that has been behind schedule from the start.

Am I the only one that thinks Jeremi Johnson and Kenny Watson, in the backfield, would be an upgrade over the single back sets that we have been playing. Jeremi can run/catch or block and Watson can run and catch. Rudi is a one trick pony.

You are not. I've always been a fan of the two back set. I clearly gives you more options out of the backfield.