how about my baby boilermakers!

AGrizzlyBaer

First place in the big ten after beating wisconsin in madison! man this team is fun to watch.

Kudo's on your team Griz. If memory serves, you should be about in your junior year at Purdue.

close billy im amazed with your memory. im a senior, but im coming back for a victory lap next year... :)

man after the win against msu tonight, i just want iu to get a loss or two this week!

First place in the big ten after beating wisconsin in madison! man this team is fun to watch.

Kudo's on your team Griz. If memory serves, you should be about in your junior year at Purdue.

close billy im amazed with your memory. im a senior, but im coming back for a victory lap next year... :)

man after the win against msu tonight, i just want iu to get a loss or two this week!

I remember many years ago when you posted here about going to Purdue. Congrats on what you've accomplished. So did you allude to being a graduate student?

I remember many years ago when you posted here about going to Purdue. Congrats on what you've accomplished. So did you allude to being a graduate student?

not yet for the grad... it's actually just cause i switched my major from engineering to social studies education and have another year because of that... huge switch but i couldnt be happier with being a teacher.

not yet for the grad... it's actually just cause i switched my major from engineering to social studies education and have another year because of that... huge switch but i couldnt be happier with being a teacher.

We have quite a few teachers here. Skyline and Richmond Mat to name a couple. A great and admirable line of work you've chosen. My mom (a Xavier grad with a masters in education) was also in your line of work! She was my English teacher for one year. Talk about a tough class to pass!! :o

We have quite a few teachers here. Skyline and Richmond Mat to name a couple. A great and admirable line of work you've chosen. My mom (a Xavier grad with a masters in education) was also in your line of work! She was my English teacher for one year. Talk about a tough class to pass!! :o

i couldn't imagine having my mother as a teacher. couldn't really slack in that class then could you?

They do in Cleveland....but only in sex education classes!