Just a thought

Thurmanation

Suppose Chad does want a trade or will sit out, what do you think we could get for him on draft day?

last year i wanted us to get rid of him before Andre Johnson signed his new contract with the Texans, and i was thinking maybe we coulda got AJ plus a first rounder for chad. I think if it happens this year we could send him to ATL for maybe some D and picks, I really have a feeling hes going to the NFC south.

last year i wanted us to get rid of him before Andre Johnson signed his new contract with the Texans, and i was thinking maybe we coulda got AJ plus a first rounder for chad.

Damn, Thurm, that's quite an imagination you have.

Andre Johnson AND a first round pick for PMS boy?

Your imagination must be on acid, and some damned powerful acid at that.

If he'd have just shut his f*cking mouth, I think we could have gotten a low first or high second. Right now we'd get about a 3rd or 4th rounder, and at that point it would be worth keeping him just to stick him on the bench and let him rot.

Problem is he's too g*ddamn dumb to realize that the more he talks, the more he kills his trade value, the worse his chance of getting out of town. Hell, even his idiot agent Rosenwhore knows that.

Suppose Chad does want a trade or will sit out, what do you think we could get for him on draft day?

last year i wanted us to get rid of him before Andre Johnson signed his new contract with the Texans, and i was thinking maybe we coulda got AJ plus a first rounder for chad. I think if it happens this year we could send him to ATL for maybe some D and picks, I really have a feeling hes going to the NFC south.

Ah, I would trade CJ and a first day pick for Andre Johnson.

last year i wanted us to get rid of him before Andre Johnson signed his new contract with the Texans, and i was thinking maybe we coulda got AJ plus a first rounder for chad.

Damn, Thurm, that's quite an imagination you have.

Andre Johnson AND a first round pick for PMS boy?

Your imagination must be on acid, and some damned powerful acid at that.

well after the injury, AJ wasnt looking too solid, and that was the season Chad lead AFC in receiving, so it was just a thought.

and i'm almost 100% sure chad wont go for anything less then a first round pick, Marvin may be dense on draft day but not "Raider" dense

I don't see Chad being traded before next season. He'd be hard to replace and would hurt Carson and TJ's production. I'd be ok with trading him for a defensive line stud but doubt that would happen. Usually trades are for draft picks but even a first round WR draftee would only have the advantage of youth on Chad. No way they would be as productive on the field. Mid-late first round WR prospects are folks like Adarius Bowman or James Hardy. They have some promise but aren't going to have 1400 receiving yards next year.

The question should be who would you trade Chad for? Jason Taylor? Jared Allen? John Abraham and a draft pick?

OK, this is't fantasy land. Chad isn't going anywhere! To big of a hit and he's to big of a weapon to let go. Sit his a$$ on the bench for a while and he'll turn around. He's to competative to hang out on the bench. I'd make him earn his paycheck until he got his head on straight though. He can run the water bottles out to the players on the field during half time and clean up the bench after the game. Marvin just needs to give him some tough love.

OK, this is't fantasy land. Chad isn't going anywhere! To big of a hit and he's to big of a weapon to let go. Sit his a$$ on the bench for a while and he'll turn around. He's to competative to hang out on the bench. I'd make him earn his paycheck until he got his head on straight though. He can run the water bottles out to the players on the field during half time and clean up the bench after the game. Marvin just needs to give him some tough love.

Chad's not the only one Marvin needs to give tough love to, I think about half the roster could use a big foot to the ass.

I agree with whoever thought of the idea to make a sub forum for Chad's dumbass !!!

Wouldn't hurt. I've just returned from vacation and find myself staring at almost two full pages worth of new Chad threads. I've decided to skip 'em all for the time being. And for whatever it's worth I wouldn't have bothered opening this thread had I been able to tell from the title that it was just more of the same.