Time for a new forum?

jjakq27

Chad Forum  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Does this site need a separate forum for Chad Johnson related discussion

• Yes
    • No

Is it time to give Chad Johnson a room of his own?

Frankly I am weary of Chad and all of his shameless self promotion and constant unhappiness and would like to see him elevated to special status by giving him his own forum. This way we could keep all of the regular discussion going on the main Bengals forum while giving Chad a place for all of his crap. You know sorta like the Bengalszone outhouse for lack of a better term.

Let us know what you think.

:horse: Ocho Stinko was here......

Is it time to give Chad Johnson a room of his own?

Frankly I am weary of Chad and all of his shameless self promotion and constant unhappiness and would like to see him elevated to special status by giving him his own forum. This way we could keep all of the regular discussion going on the main Bengals forum while giving Chad a place for all of his crap. You know sorta like the Bengalszone outhouse for lack of a better term.

Let us know what you think.

:horse: Ocho Stinko was here......

....what I think is to just ignore those threads. It's workin' for me! Besides...we have threads here of much more importance!

I don't mind the Chad talk. It takes up some of the offseason after all. I'll just continue to ignore threads that I think are of no interest to me.

Plus, if Chad ever caught wind that he had his own wittle forums on Bengals forums, he'd have a chubby for a month.

....what I think is to just ignore those threads. It's workin' for me! Besides...we have threads here of much more importance!

Yeah I guess you are right. And Chad fits right in with the title of that page!

Plus, if Chad ever caught wind that he had his own wittle forums on Bengals forums, he'd have a chubby for a month.
Is that like smoking a fatty?