Women in NFL?

DDOGG

Should women be allowed to play in the NFL? If they should it certainly should not be in the same league as the guys because we would absolutly kill them, maybe the NFL could create a new league...

... the WNFL, but would it really be sucsessful? I mean would anybody really be into it? Maybe if they played with less pads, and clothes????

Should women be allowed to play in the NFL? If they should it certainly should not be in the same league as the guys because we would absolutly kill them, maybe the NFL could create a new league...

... the WNFL, but would it really be sucsessful? I mean would anybody really be into it? Maybe if they played with less pads, and clothes????

I just have to ask where was the need to ask this question? Aside from Chad Johnson being a b**ch lately, I know of no scenarios where women may have an opportunity to join the league.

Aye I wonder if their will ever even be a female kicker

Realistically that would be the only position I see a woman being able to play, but I highly doubt that would ever happen. Sure...it has worked in a few colleges, but nothing close to the top level of collegians.

There is a women's professional football league....in fact Icky Woods is a coach of one of the teams in Cincy...I think that considering that most people on this board probably have never heard of it, that will tell you what the success of an NFL women's league would be.

There is a women's professional football league....in fact Icky Woods is a coach of one of the teams in Cincy...I think that considering that most people on this board probably have never heard of it, that will tell you what the success of an NFL women's league would be.

They could rival the NFL if they played "Shirts and Skins!" :sure:

I believe Spike Network has the Lingerie bowl on Super Bowl Sunday...or at least they did

I believe Spike Network has the Lingerie bowl on Super Bowl Sunday...or at least they did

They used to. Not anymore. It's futile trying to throw junk like that up against the Superbowl! ^_^

[sexist pig]The answer to all of the above is no for me. Even if the women were scantily clad, there are far better things I'd prefer watching them do than play football.

Hell, women's soccer is bad enough to watch. Sure, the fat girls over here play rugby and that's even more excrutiating to watch.[/sexist pig]

Im sorry buy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

....... no offense. unless you are Nick Mangold's sister( who is fatter that 2 Nick's) they have no shot.

I live in Dayton where they are from...and eventhough she was on the team for Altar HS, she only played when they were blowing the other team out. She is a champion WOMEN'S body builder and track star.

....... no offense. unless you are Nick Mangold's sister( who is fatter that 2 Nick's) they have no shot.

She's also lettered in football at Alter HS the last two years on a really good team, albeit high school. (She could also probably kick the @ss of anybody in this forum.)

I can't dismiss out of hand the possibility that at some point a woman will have what it takes to play in the league or coach. With different training do you really think someone like Mia Hamm isn't a strong enough kicker or Pat Summit isn't a strong enough leader and coach? I know I'm pulling examples from other sports, but look at the talents.

If women couldn't play in the NFL - how about as officials?

I wouldn't be against that. There have been a few women referees at soccer games over here. They were horrible at their jobs but in no way worse than the rest of the blind twat refs who happen to be male.

It would be just as bad as the WNBA. A horrible product. Girls looking awkward trying their damdest to play a man's game. The seats never full and a large majority of plaid shirt wearing buzz cut unattractive dykes sitting there.

She's also lettered in football at Alter HS the last two years on a really good team, albeit high school. (She could also probably kick the @ss of anybody in this forum.)

I can't dismiss out of hand the possibility that at some point a woman will have what it takes to play in the league or coach. With different training do you really think someone like Mia Hamm isn't a strong enough kicker or Pat Summit isn't a strong enough leader and coach? I know I'm pulling examples from other sports, but look at the talents.

Even a kicker has to act as a tackler on a long return sometimes. Women's bones are more gracile than a mans, and a high speed block

or tackle has a much higher chance for an injury.