Palmer, others complain of no bubble

ShulaSteakhouse

From ESPN:

Palmer and others complained about the poor quality of the team's grass practice field and the lack of a covered facility for when the weather turns nasty.

When the Bengals moved into Paul Brown Stadium before the 2000 season, ownership had the option of covering a practice field at its expense. There is still no covered field, which is a drawback in recruiting free agents.

Cheap.

From ESPN:

Palmer and others complained about the poor quality of the team's grass practice field and the lack of a covered facility for when the weather turns nasty.

When the Bengals moved into Paul Brown Stadium before the 2000 season, ownership had the option of covering a practice field at its expense. There is still no covered field, which is a drawback in recruiting free agents.

Cheap.

Wow...I read this same article and the article was also about carson palmer and how he was asked if he thinks the coaches can get them to the next level and he said no....he said he will be honest when answering a question...come on mikey boy grow some balls and clean house!

Palmer is just complaining to set up an eventual trade..I'd almost be willing to bet he wants to get closer to home where it is warm outside...Arizona is in need of a QB, Leinhardt isn't going to be a future star and Kurt Warner is literally on his last leg.

Ok after reading that and making a reply in your head to blast what I have to say, I'm just kidding...but I am sure there is probably atleast a little truth in it.

If they do not go in with UC on their new indoor practice facility, they're retarded.

The fact that an NFL team would consider driving to a college campus to use their bubble sounds kinda funny....Maybe UC will build THEIR bubble at PBS.... :rolleyes: