No More Ocho Cinco?

Ænigma

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will He Leave

• Yes
    • No

I was watching NFL Total Access the other day on NFL Network and they were talking about the Cincinnati and Miami game. Knwoing that Chad is going to be a free agent next year they came out and said that "He might want to look good for Miami" since he is from Miami he might want to play for the fins. Anyways I figured that I would get everyones opinion on this. Who thinks that this is Chad's last year playing for the Bengals?

Me personally I would like to see him stick around at least a few more years. All of us are aware that we have a Super Bowl capable offense. But if we had the right defense we would have a Super Bowl ready team.

Ummm, last time I checked Chad was signed through 2012, so he isnt a FA anytime soon. Also, I've heard these rumors of him wanting to be traded to Miami or something, but A) the cap hit we would take makes such a move impossible and B ) the transcipt from which that rumor came from clearly indicates that Chad was joking and talking about the far off future.

TJ however is a guy we need to worry about locking up.

I figured that he was a free agent next year but I guess not. Also can any mods just change the name of this topic to "Next Years Members?"

Anyone have any clue if they are going to re-sign Justin Smith? Also I dont think we have to worry about TJ, he will most likely get an extention on his contract after the Pro-Bowl.

I figured that he was a free agent next year but I guess not. Also can any mods just change the name of this topic to "Next Years Members?"

Normally I would, but with the poll you have attached to this topic, it wouldn't make much sense.

You guys obviously don't know Ocho Cinco. Chad said it himself, he wants to win! Miami has a looooooong way to go, I don't care if they got the Tuna or not, they aren't winning next season. Period... Your minds are controled by the media (mostly OP). Cincy is Chad's second home, hopefully the fans will remember that.

So will Chad leave?... Does a Bear wipe his ass in the woods?

All Chad's performance in Miami did was further solidify the fact that the Bengals aren't getting rid of him.

An off season and all the issues and he still breaks the franchise single season yards mark he set last year !!!

WHODEY !!!

According to the great butt kisser Peter King (I was just on the phone with Tom Brady), Bill Parcells would be willing to give us his third round pick for Chad. Third round pick for Chad I think the Bengals would jump all over that, Peter King is an idiot at times he could have at least said second round pick but third are you kidding me we may give you Chris Henry for a third round pick. The idiot did say Marvin Lewis might be out of here, but then the idiot forgot who our owner was. Peter King needs to consult somebody who knows something about the Bengals before he goes and writes these articles. Then he goes on to tell how cheap the Bengals were for throwing to T.J. to get him to tie the record but says nothing about the Colts throwing to Reggie Wayne so many times to get him to beat Randy Moss for the most yards, stop being so bias against one team when you fail to say something about somebody doing the same thing on a team you like.