Hello all.

Pidge

Hi everyone. Pidge here, 26 from England. Bengaldom was thrust upon me as I marrid a lass from Ohio who I met when studying in the States. Her father promised to welcome this limey into his fold on one condition. So, Here I am, three years into watching the fine team from your home town.

The first season was great and coincided with my soccer team (The mighty Spurs) in London starting to play well after years of sucking. Life was rosey. Well, it seems like the lean times for both my respective teams have returned this year.

Love college football having watched many games live but am, compared to many of you, a relative novice at this NFL bidniss. So be gentle please. :)

hi pidge, always nice to see the oversees masses swelling!!

where abouts do you live??

more importantly.. SPURS???? aaaaah,i'm a lifetime QPR fan. unfortunately one of my earliest memories was the 82 cup final!!

good result last night for your boys though....

cheers

jon

now there's a scary thought....

anyway as this is a pretty british thread i thought i'd remind everyone that the cleveland game is being shown live on sky sports 3 at 6 pm this sunday.

that make 3 out of 4 games shown live..... and we've not won any of those :no:

here's to screwing up clevelands playoff chances!!

jon

Always nice to meet fans from across the pond. Naturally, as a Steelers fan I hate the Bengals, but as long as our friends over yonder are watching I'm happy. American Football is the greatest game in the World! In my opinion of course. :sure:

How is this guy not a TROLL?????? <_<

now there's a scary thought....

anyway as this is a pretty british thread i thought i'd remind everyone that the cleveland game is being shown live on sky sports 3 at 6 pm this sunday.

that make 3 out of 4 games shown live..... and we've not won any of those :no:

here's to screwing up clevelands playoff chances!!

jon

Let's keep things straight here ... a win by the Bengals screws up Cleveland's chances, and a loss by the Bengals screws up Pittsburgh's chances. Hey, and the added bonus of a loss gives you a little better draft pick. First time I have ever wanted a loss, and it does sicken me a bit ... but it's Pittsburgh. Say no more. The choice is obvious. If it hurts Pittsburgh, it's simply got to be right.

Let's keep things straight here ... a win by the Bengals screws up Cleveland's chances, and a loss by the Bengals screws up Pittsburgh's chances. Hey, and the added bonus of a loss gives you a little better draft pick. First time I have ever wanted a loss, and it does sicken me a bit ... but it's Pittsburgh. Say no more. The choice is obvious. If it hurts Pittsburgh, it's simply got to be right.

Well, based on what I saw last Saturday, your loss looks pretty likely, Duus. For me it's a Hobbesian dilemma -- I wonder about a tie....hmmmmm

Hi everyone. Pidge here, 26 from England. Bengaldom was thrust upon me as I marrid a lass from Ohio who I met when studying in the States. Her father promised to welcome this limey into his fold on one condition. So, Here I am, three years into watching the fine team from your home town.

The first season was great and coincided with my soccer team (The mighty Spurs) in London starting to play well after years of sucking. Life was rosey. Well, it seems like the lean times for both my respective teams have returned this year.

Love college football having watched many games live but am, compared to many of you, a relative novice at this NFL bidniss. So be gentle please. :)

Nice backround story there Pidge. Glad to have you aboard mate! :sure:

F.Y.I. - I'll move this to the introductions forum, leaving a link here.

I knew this chick from England once.....that makes us practically brothers! Welcome aboard!

Always nice to meet fans from across the pond. Naturally, as a Steelers fan I hate the Bengals, but as long as our friends over yonder are watching I'm happy. American Football is the greatest game in the World! In my opinion of course. :sure:

How is this guy not a TROLL?????? <_<

Ah he's ok brother. If they keep the dumb s**t to the appropriate forum, they're all welcome to post everywhere.

Nice backround story there Pidge. Glad to have you aboard mate! :sure:

F.Y.I. - I'll move this to the introductions forum, leaving a link here.

:blush: Oops. Yeah, just noticed the intro board a minute ago.

:blush: Oops. Yeah, just noticed the intro board a minute ago.

No worries Pidge. You'll sort things out here pretty quickly as most new members do. If you have any questions about anything, just ask one of us moderators. If it's over our heads we'll contact our administrators who I assure you can fix things up straight away. ;)

• 2 weeks later...