Games of interest

jjakq27

The Browns just defeated the Bills 8-0 in the wasteland that is Cleveland.

The Steelers are losing to Jackonsville with less than 2 minutes to go.

I don't know what the tiebreakers are but I wouldn't shed a tear if the Browns ended up winning the division. And am I asking too much if somehow the Steelers didn't even get in the playoffs.

Come on Titans!

Also, so much for the bloodletting that was supposed to happen in NE. Pats 20-10 over the Jets.

Ravens and Dolphins tied at 16 heading into OT.

The Browns just defeated the Bills 8-0 in the wasteland that is Cleveland.

The Steelers are losing to Jackonsville with less than 2 minutes to go.

I don't know what the tiebreakers are but I wouldn't shed a tear if the Browns ended up winning the division. And am I asking too much if somehow the Steelers didn't even get in the playoffs.

Come on Titans!

Also, so much for the bloodletting that was supposed to happen in NE. Pats 20-10 over the Jets.

You forgot Baltimore at Miami! 16-16 and into overtime. :o

You forgot Baltimore at Miami! 16-16 and into overtime. :o

Got it! I just edited the post right after you posted.

Jacksonville ball with less than a minute to go and up 29-22 over Pittsburgh.

Game over.

That makes me quite happy, but the Ravens are driving for the win... :angry:

Dolphins win! 64 yard pass completion. You would have thought they won the Super Bowl.

Now the pressure is off boys.....let's go to Miami and finish on a high note. And I don't mean that literally Chris Henry. :lol:

No way. Miami has momentum now. :P

Dolphins win! 64 yard pass completion. You would have thought they won the Super Bowl.

Now the pressure is off boys.....let's go to Miami and finish on a high note. And I don't mean that literally Chris Henry. :lol:

great...... :sadwalk:

Jason Taylor gave Cam Cameron the game ball since it was his first win as Dolphins coach!

Again, it could be worse guys.

I see your point but haven't we been saying that for 17 years now?

I guess I just don't like that phrase. It's one of the Brown family mottos.

Believe me I am not giving anyone a free pass, but again at least we are not celebrating our first week during week 15.

I know this game is in the NFC, but Philly just went up on my hated Cowboys 7-3!

My hate for the Cowboys grows with Jessica Simpson sitting in Romo's box wearing his jersey. <_< What a c**kblocker he is! :P

Update time! The Eagles are still putting it to the Cowboys 10-6. Go Philly!

Jason Taylor gave Cam Cameron the game ball since it was his first win as Dolphins coach!

Again, it could be worse guys.

I see your point but haven't we been saying that for 17 years now?

I guess I just don't like that phrase. It's one of the Brown family mottos.

Believe me I am not giving anyone a free pass, but again at least we are not celebrating our first week during week 15.

True. True.

BTW, your sig inspired me to dig "Ramble On" out of my iTunes collection. Great band!

If I read the schedule right, the 'fins play the Patriots next week. Can you imagine the uproar if they somehow manage to beat NE? How ironic would it be to have the Dolphins defend the honor of their franchise's glory days by knocking off Belichick and Co? You couldn't write a better script.

BTW, your sig inspired me to dig "Ramble On" out of my iTunes collection. Great band!

Thanks! Sprinkle in a little Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love and you'll really have something there.