Please, Light a Candle for Our Bengals

BZBot

What does Mike Brown have to do with this? Lewis and his staff are making all the personnel decisions. Brown has taken a lot of fault over the years, and most of it deserving. But in this case Lewis is making the decisions on draft choices, Lewis is making decisions on who is on the roster, and Lewis is calling the plays on the field. And before you say it, the Bengals are in the middle of the road as far as payroll and the facilities here in Cincinnati are some of the best.

Let's put the blame where it belongs: on Lewis and the coaching staff.

What does Mike Brown have to do with this? Lewis and his staff are making all the personnel decisions.

And you know this for sure how? I'm not ripping on you, but how can you be certain of this? I need more than because he said so. Blind faith in Mike Brown went out the window for me many, many years ago.

It tends to be the way of things...... Bengals win = marvin is a genius, bengals lose = mike browns fault. :beatdeadhorse: